Dr Concepcion Martinez/Magnolia Women's CareDenied Test Results/Copy of Medical Records

K

OMG...I have NEVER NEVER dealt with such an unprofessional staff EVER!!! Being in the dental field for over thirty years I still cannot believe Dr Martinez allows her staff to behave so unprofesionally. Unfortunately, I made an appt before I read all of the negative reviews. I did not read that she would only give results of test if you go into her office(my fault) for not reading. The receptionist from "HELL" Janette cancelled my appt for results, we resceduled, I was unable to make the next appt. I faxed over a release twice to get my results and it has been over three weeks I have yet to receive them. I left many messages with Janette, Amber and Gerogiana to no avail. I even faxed over a message for the Dr or Office Manager to call me, again no results. I finally went to Aetna's website, researched, called the lab in NJ and got my results with no problem and the lab was shocked when I advised what I had been thru. Dr Martinez needs to reevaluate!!!