Dr. C Randall HarrelFacelift & Browlift

I went in for a facelift and browlift the cost $30, 000. My browlift was left asymmetrical and one brow lower than the other. My neck was still left with loose sagging skin. He then performed a revision browlift that left me again with the same results. Another revision was performed on my neck and again I was left with loose sagging skin under my chin. Dr. C Randall Harrell was highly recommended to me and I thought I was seeing and paying for the best. He promised great results. Beneath Dr. Harrell's kind and caring facade lies an opportunistic, negligent surgeon whose talent for smooth talk and deception far exceeds his surgical skills. Dr. Harrell is an unprincipled, aggrandized surgeon whose high profile and good reputation more accurately reflect his advertising budget and propensity as a ### artist than his surgical skills or ethics. In the end I had to pay for his mistakes. He is the kind of doctor that will tell you what you want to hear. Of course he kept my money and I ended up having to pay another surgeon to correct the overwhelming damage Dr. Harrell did. He is a poor example of a plastic surgeon. I would not recommend even having a consultation with him.

• Ar
    Arzek Apr 15, 2010

He is a con artist and a lousy doctor. He messed me up badly. I hope there is really karma considering all the damage he has done to people. I'm sorry you suffered and perhaps, had I opened my mouth publicly long ago, perhaps you would have thought twice about using that creep.

• Ca
    caspers Jun 09, 2010

I am sorry this happen to you.ABC ACtion news did a segment about him 7-8 yrs ago.I was one of his patients and he screwed my breast implant up. I would not recommend him to anyone and i have told people not to go their.I paid him alot of money too.you are not the only.

• Ca
    caspers Jun 09, 2010

Just to add to my comments abc action news did have a segment on him and alot of people had all the same situation with this man.i have no idea why he is still in practice and why he is not be investigated.he is a monster

• Lk
    LKK556 Oct 17, 2010

All he sees is CAsh!!!

• Lb
    LBCommons Nov 09, 2010

I am an attorney who represents someone who was hurt by this doctor. If you have been hurt by this doctor and it has not been past 2 years since your surgery, please contact me at [protected].

• Ak
    akunzman Nov 21, 2010

I went in for a mini face lift and he talked me into other procedures that were supposed to be included in fees but after he got me half sedated for surgery, he had me sign $2, 000.00 additional charges that were supposed to be included in my initial consulatation. He is a GOLD digging [censor] h---. He has shown me and a few other what he is in this line of work for. MONEY< MONEY< and more MONEY. These fools that are fooled by him are BIG FOOLS. He's got them foolde big time. He has a con working for him collecting money and overcharging and double fees. Check the Better Business Bureau. I wish I had. He did sloppy work. I had fat in my lips which you cannot tell except he made them crooked. Run as fast as you can.

• Ak
    akunzman Nov 21, 2010

I seen my friend that had mini facelift and he did it really tight on one side and the other looks loose. Don't know what happened there. She cant even tell the dr. because of his ego I guess. She explained to the nurse a couple concerns when I took her there. So now everytime she wants to see dr. he is in a meeting. huh! Where he did the stitches behind her ears all you can feel is scar tissue chunks so she wont be able to wear her hair back. Another dr said he was supposed to tell her to message back there which he didnt. His bedside manner sucks too. jerk all the way.

ana pavlova Mar 21, 2011

I agree. He's a monster. He also messed up my breast. he was suppose to do total explantation (removal of implants that were leaking and broken) and 2 years later when I go for another mammogram, part of implant was still there and the capsule.
    He only cares about the money. Do not go to him ever, careful.
    His license should have been removed long ago.

• Je
    jennammm Jan 27, 2017

Dr. Randall Harrel is a terrible Doctor and even worse business practices. Also his staff is great - until you have a concern (that is after you pay and sign your rights away) then they avoid you and ignore your calls. I paid over $9000 with them and they couldn't acknowledge anything or make it right.