Dr. Berstien DietScam and abuse!

S

Actually I do not have a complaint. I went on this diet and had GREAT success. It took me 8 months and I lost close to 80 lbs. My husband and mother also followed along with me and they also did very well. The reason I am commenting is I read a complaint by a Diane and she was saying that is a rip off, that after 3 weeks she did not loose anything. Well the reason she did not loose any weight was because she as not following the diet the way she should have. I have kept this weight off for 9 months and plan never to gain it back. I did learn a lot from the diet.