Dr. Ajay SananCoverage

U

Went to this doctor to have my eyes examined because I was and still am experiencing these spots I am seeing that appear black and tend to float around. Asked the nnurse before I was seen if this would be covered under my health insuance and she assured me that it was. Needless to say they billed my insurance and my insurance did not cover it because of the diagnosis he wrote in. After speaking with his 'book keeper' I was told that the Dr. did not note anything on my record about my issue and that I had to pay not my insurance. This is difficult for me becuase #1, I trusted Dr. Sanan to do what he and his nurse told me they would and failed to follow through, #2, I have been to the eye doctor since age 11 (now 29) and have never had to pay for my eye issues, and #3 I believe it is unethical for a Dr. NOT to write down what I informed him on my medical chart and be responsible for the charges. I will never return to this Dr. and will inform all my friends and family or anyone else for that fact who live in Tucson, AZ.