Dorjon Salon & Spa in Boca RatonVery Poor Customer Service

I purchased a voucher from Travel Zoo for a manicure and pedicure from Dorjon Salon & Spa in Boca Raton. I contacted the establishment in order to schedule an appointment as required. I spoke with "Jeannie" who indicated that there are no more appointments available to use my voucher. She stated that "I should've used it by now." I told her that the voucher expiration date is not until October 18, 2011. "Jeannie" then advised that she "didn't know what to tell me, but they don't have any appointments available to honor my Travel Zoo voucher."
What is the point of having an expiration date on a voucher if the establishment can decide "not to honor" it? Above all, "Jeannie's" customer service was awful. She spoke to me like a chastising mother. What does it matter why I haven't used the voucher yet; especially if the expiration date has not passed? Voucher or not, I would NEVER spend my money here! I would strongly encourage others to beware!