DoorsWorld — purchase of 3 doors online
I purchased 3 doors from DoorsWorld website, on Saturday 02/Sept, with delivery date set for Tuesday 05th/Sept. Tuesday arrived and my doors didn't.
I referred to their tracking website, and it was down, I tried their customer service number, each time after a long wait ( average 15-20 minutes on hold) the line got cut off.
I finally managed to speak to a chap, who informed me that my doors had not left their site, and could not give me any reason, or even elude to another date of delivery, it was just depending on the courier!!
I take my share of responsibility, it was my error not to check your previous customer's reviews before placing an order. judging by the number of complaints I should have made my purchase elsewhere.
A question for your customer service manager to ponder.
Do you ever look at your customer feedbacks and complaints?
maybe it is time to take some corrective action
More DoorsWorld Complaints & Reviews
- Doorsworld.co - Never ending nightmare
- Doorsworld.co - Door turned up and was wrong size 
- Doorsworld.co.uk - Untrustworthy expense.
- Doorsworld.co - Lies about fast delivery
- DoorsWorld - Scammed
- DoorsWorld - Cancelled my order
- Dunelm - Furniture
- www.doorsworld.co - The company didn't have proper customer services and no one answered to the phone calls
- Doorsworld.co.uk - Doors 
- DoorsWorld - delivery/customer services