Doorfront Direct / magazine delivery

United States Review updated:

I live in the Tampa Bay, FL area (we have high humidity and sprinklers that go on in the middle of the night). I just received my first Doorfront Direct delivery. It was not on my doorstep as promised on the introductory insert. It was a few steps away from my mailbox at the end of my driveway. The plastic was not completely sealed, which lead to a readable but damp magazine

Ka
May 21, 2019

Comments

• Si
      May 21, 2019

It's not a requisite for your magazines to be delivered this way. They have paper carriers deliver them, which they are already overburdened with 10 other papers on top of these magazines. Cancel the door front direct and get them through the mail.

• Si
    Best Best Advice

It's not required for you to receive your magazines this way. They have paper carriers deliver them and most carriers have two routes and ten papers to deliver on top of these magazines. They don't have time to deliver 200+ magazines to the door as well as their other responsibilities. Just cancel doorfront direct and go back to receiving the magazines in the mail.