Don't use Good Body Shop in West Park, FL 33023 - (954) 961-3637Good Body Shop

I went to "Good Body Shop" to fix my fender, and they robbed me!!! I left my wallet in the glove compartment of my car and it contained $286, when i came with my wife to pick up the vehicle the guy seemed nervous and shaky, he first requested i pay him for body work before he would agree to hand me my keys, so my wife paid him. As soon as i got inside my car i realized my wallet was gone with all the money. I know i left it there, because i always kept my wallet in the glove compartment. I dont know what to do, the guy is denying it, and he was very rude and aggresive!!! I never imagined someone could do something like this to another individual!!!