Donna KnightUnauthorized charge

F

Answered ad to process rebates from home with Angela Penbrook Productions. It cost me $197 to join and had nothing but problems accessing the site. Requested a refund 4/29/08 - was told 5-7 days & it would appear back on credit card, it is now Sept - I have called every month since April & was told the same thing. My credit card co. said they are unable to help because it is past the 60 days for disputing. Now I am unable to reach them thru their toll free #. If there is a way to receive my $197 back I would appreciate being advised. It makes me angry that people can get away with this.

• Do
    Donna Knight Jul 29, 2009

This is the owner of donnaknight.com. donnaknight.com doesn't sell any products and never has. It is a blog. I have never heard of Angela Penbrook Productions. I have never sold a process rebates from home kit. This complaint has nothing to do with donnaknight.com. There are multiple Donna Knights on the internet.