DON HUBER/SHANIA TWINImpostor/Intellectual properties infrigement

SHANIA TWAIN IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FEMALE COUNTRY STARS, and YET, there is an imposter/lousy impersonator that has tried to ride her wave and on the coat-tails of this superstar for years.

Shania TWIN 'don't impress us much' and we are sick of the attendance of her everywhere when we expected the real Shania.
My kids bought us tickest becasue of the misspelling, I call it infrigement of intellectual properities of Shania's great business enterprises.

Singing Kareoke at casinos is fine and dandy, but ripping off our real Shania with this bimbo bouncing around with fake tities and booty and stretching overtanned leathery skin takes away from the great Shania.

Well we sat through the show, and I did not want to disappoint my kids, so even got up and got the autograph.
Not much to my surprise, this Don Huber gloated that she only eats what Shania eats and drinks what Shania drinks and even tried laughing like her...

Kind of creeeeeeepy...

Save it for Hallowe''en I say!!!

• Ju
    just4u Jan 05, 2010

Sorry to hear you were so disapointed over the Shania twin Impersonator...I heard this Donna girl has
    been doing this for years now...isn't she getting tired of singing the same old songs over and over again okay! if its' your own songs you never get tired of singing your own songs these songs are not hers she should be concentrating ...on her own stuff I heard her say she's workin' on some of her own songs maybe she should start spending more time on her own stuff and stop trying to be somebody else and just be happy with who she is. You only get one chance at a first impression...now people will know her oh that's the girl who tried to impersonate Shania Twain...looks like her chance at making it in the music industry are what they are, she'll always be known ONLY as the Shania Twin Impersonator. Good Luck to her when she tries to make a first impression the second time around with her own songs. Music is about creating and being an individual to be different and to stand out in a crowd with your own style not trying to copy someone else. I'm not trashing impersonators, there's so many ways to make good money in the music industry and there's so many really good impersonators out there doing a great job at doing tribute shows. I take my hat off to them for even having the guts to do it. As long as that's what their aiming for then good for them. Looks like Shania got where she is by aiming for the BIG STARS.

• Le
    Leonajeane Oct 18, 2015

Jealously is not an attractive quality girls. Who says this girl Shania twin wants to do anything else, but to have fun and sing Shania songs. What business is it of yours. And by the way, I went to one of her shows, met her afterwards as well...not only did she kick butt, but sorry, everything is real about this girl. And she's super nice! And her dark skin...how racist. She is Native American. Shame on you all for such disgusting remarks. Are you children. You're so concerned you had to write about it. Yes, again..pure jealously. You should be embarrassed.

• Le
    Leonajeane Oct 18, 2015

Your comments are so disgusting and immature. I just came across these rediculous comments because we hired Shania twin. Sorry, no fake anything with this girl. Oh and her dark tanned skin...she's Native American. How racist are you. She was one of the nicest people we met. She eats like Shania and drinks a lot of water just like the rest of the "in shape" people eat and drink. Shania is not the only woman that is a vegetarian. You probably wouldn't understand that, I'm assuming you are miserably out of shape, and completely unhappy about yourselves. I talked to Donna after we hired her, and she has absolutely no desire to become famous, or be known in this world as a super star. She is just having fun, and is the most down to earth person I have ever met. Shame on you all. I'm appalled by your juvenile remarks. It's apparent you are so unhappy. It's people like you who hurt other people on purpose for your own insecurity and gain. You're bored and gossipers. Good luck with that. Try being nice for a change, and you may be half the person Donna is.