Don Davis FordGeneral Manager kicked me off the property

I want everyone to know that you should NOT go to Don Davis Ford/LM for anything ever! I decided that I would swing by for a few minutes and make my way around the dealership (parts, service, and sales) saying hi and how is business to some friends I used to work with. Next thing I know the scrawny little piece of *** GM is coming over there on his way home telling me if I am not buying something or getting service that I need to leave the property. Just so you know, I bought a new car there and had all of my maintenance done there. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I thought to myself, people come to car dealerships all the time and don’t buy stuff or get service. Keep in mind that this was at around 8:00pm so there was pretty much NO business. I tell you what, if I wasn’t a former employee, he wouldn’t have said anything to me at all. He is lucky I am such a nice and calm person to. If that would have been someone else they might not have been so forgiving. Anyone who reads this, please don’t do or recommend doing business with the Ford/Lincoln/Mercury dealership. Mark Plummer is a low life piece of trash that thinks he is better than everyone else.

This is too bad because Don Davis himself is one of the nicest guys I have ever met.

• Ed
    edog52 May 20, 2013

I went to this dealership because my transmission needed work, they put in aftermarket transmission in my car from LKQ and charged me Ford transmission prices. The problem is that any transmission being put in your vehicle that is not from the original manufacturer cannot be removed and replaced by another dealership without getting permission from the dealership that put it in. Don Davis sold me the transmission and lied to me in my face that it was a Ford transmission which now has to be replaced by another dealership because the transmission was defective. If you need transmission work on a Ford vehicle you would be better off taking it to AAMCO or another transmission repair shop. By the way, because the transmission was not a Ford transmission the dealership that replaced it put a hold on my car because the warranty company needed to have the transmission core shipped back to them in Wisconsin and cost me several days of rental car fees after my car had been fixed, in total almost $300.00 dollars. Don't go to Don Davis Ford for any major repair work, they will screw you and dismiss you like some cheap street walker. Customer service is not there strong suit so if you but an automobile from them you are getting in the bed with the wrong people.