DoMyStuff.comCredit Card Scam

I paid money to DoMyStuff so I could Bid on a Task. My account with DoMyStuff show $0.00, but my Visa card account show posted payment to DoMyStuff. The telephone number on their website doesn't work. They do not respond to my emails. There is no customer service.

As it is, it is annoying as DoMyStuff claims to be a valid company. The bottom line is, I'm out of money from my Visa card and no service from DoMyStuff.

• Se
    Sedona Aug 25, 2009

08/25/2009
    The DoMyStuff.com team made email contact today. Said there was a payment processing error with my transactions and credited funds into my DoMyStuff.com account and apologized for the inconvenience.

I missed the job I wanted to bid for but I am thankful for their customer service.

• Ni
    Niladgio Jul 13, 2016

I responded to an ad on Domystuff.com placed by a person called Jeff Beer. He wished to hire writers to do some work that he had taken up for a company.He promised to pay every fortnight. However after completing work for the first fortnight when I asked for payment he kept making excuses. He made the mistake of addressing a common email to other writers whom he had hired and I got to know from them that he owed roughly $100- $200 to each of them. Further from the Domystuff.com forums I came to know that this person has a long scamming history. He approaches people mostly for writing related work.So this is a warning for all freelance writers. Do not encourage any interaction with Jeff Beer.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices