Domino's Pizza — stone cold pizza rude staff
Dear dominos complaints im very unhappy with the food and rude staff. I ordered a pizza on 28th september for home delivery at 5.25. I phoned back again and I was told they were very busy and just to bear with them. So again I foned back and was told my pizza was there ready to collection I had ordered it for home delivery I wouldnt have said to collect we have no car. But she obviously didnt believe me. The pizza was delivered to me near 9oclock. It was soggy and cold and the staff are to blame I did not say I would collect I asked for a manager and she said that they were very busy I told her I want my money back in full it was not pleasant so after I small bite and went straight in the bin. We have just move here and we have not got a cooker yet so I had no means to heat it up. Instead of firing up a fresh pizza they sent to me the a cold one which had been sat there for the last 3hours. When I asked for my money back she didnt ask my name and when I tried to tell her she put the phone down. I just want my money back please sharon maccallum 13 pendragon road liskeard pl14 3df [protected]. I was told between 7 and 10 days for my refund
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.