Domino's Pizza — service
Last Sunday 9/29/2019 I tried to order a special by calling the store because of the poorly excused soft use for the online app. I was on hold for 17 minutes as I arrived at the Ellicott City, Maryland store. I was told it would be 40 - 45 minutes and when I ask why I was still on hold I was told that they did not answer the phone when busy (note: Dominos app software still sucks). Then the guys that was there at 7:40 pm working rudely shouted that online specials where not accepted in store orders, but this store did accept online specials on the previous Tuesday. Then I tried the horrible software in the store to order the special went through all the pages (about 2 plus minutes) and at the end the software stated an error accrued and you will have to start over.
Bottom line, I will never buy anything from another Dominos. The employees are rude and unprofessional therefore, I will never spend my money at another Dominos. As-Far-as I am concern they can close all their stores. Put up the sign out-of-business.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.