Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

late and cold delivery

I ordered a pizza on 13 oct, 2007. And i received it cold and that too after 50 min, thus breaking the company policy of 30 mins or free and moreover when i complained about it they further argued with me. And today ie. 2, nov 2007 I ordered a fun meal which they place bulk category they again delivered it late though they had written on their menu cards still when i complained about it they went for a argument instead of explaining me what the offer was. Thus the customer service is a tooooo bad. I would like some actions to be taken against them.

lousy service

On Saturday night October 20th, 2007 we ordered a medium sausage pizza and were going to redeem a $5.00 gift...

inappropriate customer services skills

This store claimed at 10:30 on Thursday night that they do not open their doors for carry out. Yet there are no signs posted saying other wise, nor does it state it on their online website. So who do we complaint to, their customer services skills are inappropriate. Listed below is thier hours:

Domino's Pizza: Rio Rancho

Su-Th 11:00am-12:00am
Fr-Sa 11:00am-1:00am

Carry Out Only

pathetic service

I ordered a vegetararian pizza, they made a bill for a vegetarian pizza and gave me a chicken pizza.
In india vegetarianism is attached to religious beliefs and had I eaten it, god...!

Secondly, he did not come in 30 minutes as promised.

This is the dominos at cp in delhi, order taken by some goonk called anil at around 8;50p. M (Sic.)

• Lo
    lopamudra konwar Oct 03, 2009

Hi Dominos team,

This is a complain for a non veg extravaganza that i had order on the 3rd of october at 9.29pm and it was taken by Mnaju t from the sector 12 outlet in Dwarka.

I did order for non veg but received a veg pizza and when i complained the person over the phone offered to send me a non veg pizza but at extra cost.

Now i want to know is it my fault that i had ordered for somehting and got something wrong and then u also charge me for sending the right food. Please get your employee maju T ears chekced or ask her to go for a leave for some days as she is not fit for a customer service industry if she cant take an order correctly.

I still have the veg pizza available with me and would like ot know what can i do about it now and what action u guys plan to take against manju t for not listening to a customer carefully and spoiling my dinner to be more precise.

MY ORDER #278.

please take action on this employee of your's Manju t and make sure she does not repeat such mistakes in the near future.

regards
    Lopamudra

Anwar84 Jan 18, 2010

dear sir,

i am Anwar, i bought 2 dominos pizzas from dwarka branch. i am very disappoint by the service, they didnt treated me well, and didnt even provided me the handbag, i asked many times to give me some handbag, but instead of helping me, they were making fun of me and my friend, by laughing at my back, and making comments.

and because they didnt provided the handbag to me, while on the way back to home, i was riding bike, i was holding 2 pizzas together, and riding the bike by 1 hand, and holding pizzas by the other hand, 1 of the pizza fell down, so it was a total waste.

this is not the matter of wastage of pizza, but this is the matter of service your company is providing,

this is ridiculous, and and i am very dissapointed with your service. please take some action and provide the facility of handbags in the branch.

### service, i hated it, and you have lost your customer today... take some action if u dont want to lose more of your customers.

now i say, pizza hut is better than dominos in every way.

thanks.
    ANWAR

stupid automated robot

For years 17 to be exact-I have ordered from my local Domino's Pizza. Now they have some STUPID automated robot who directs you God only knows where for your pizza order. Is this truly what technology is all about. No communication--no way to correct an incorrect order.

In the past you were always pleasant to deal with. Now you are ANNOYING!!!

Thanks to your new age -- let's have no communication with the PUBLIC cyber geeks from whom I shall never order from you total loosers. The inbred, fearful of actually communication with another human android who created this new program should be immediately zapped into cyber space where he shall no doubt fine others of his ilk who have no social skills whatsoever.

• Ji
    Jimmy Oct 07, 2007

Totally agree. I will never order from them again because I can't stand talking to a robot.

incompetence and poor customer service

I ordered three pizza's that took the attendant over the phone 15 minutes to process. I did ask for a slight change in the order after the initial order took place and it seemed to be a "moving the mountain process"

Finally get the order straight, or so I thought I did. The next day I happened to check my online bank records only to find that I was double charged. I proceed to call the establishment only to have them tell me it would be best to call back later when the manager got in. I politely said it would be appropriate for them to call me when she gets in. The employee told me he wouldn't take my number.

The clear message here is. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INCOMPETENCE.

THIS IS MY LAST CALL TO DOMINO'S PIZZA...

BERNARD PETERSEN.

• Ph
    Phillip Smith Jun 12, 2008

On 06/12/08 at approximately 06:59pm I ordered a Pizza from Dominos. I was told by the Order Status pop-up that the delivery would take 80 to 90 min. at 08:15pm I called and ask about our delivery I was told that he just went out 10min ago, at approximately 09:12pm I received a call which my answering machine pick-up, it was from Dominos clerk stating that "we are not in their delivery area, have a nice night". This was 2hrs 15min from the time I ordered! The clerk could have told me that when I called at 08:15pm. I have 3 kids and 2 adults waiting on that pizza. The service there is so bad the owners need to fire all of them and start over with new people. The worst thing is that the Manager, he said is name is David, was the one to say we are not in their delivery area, have a nice night". No sorry or anything. Bad service!!!

• Cy
    Cynthia Krummes Aug 12, 2008

I am never ordering my food online again.

For the first time I put my order in online, I have my daughter pick it up for me. No hassle right?, wrong!!! A couple of days later I get my bank statement in and what do know, they charged a fifteen dollar tip. I asked my daughter if she had done that and she tells me, " I don't even give my sister a tip and she works in a restaurant." That is a direct quote. I call to see what happened and I just get the run-around saying you need to call here and there and then get sent back to the same people I had talked to in the first place. I don't get any answers and I honestly don't know what to do next. I seriously feel like picketing outside this establishments and wish to have a few choice words with them. I guess we will never eat at Dominos again. They dont deliver out here and we literally have to pass Pizza Hut and Papa Johns to get there. Well no more.

• Ke
    Kevin Nov 22, 2008

I don't know about the outcome of your situation, but most people don't realize that if a store mistakenly charges a card and has to credit it back, it can sometimes take 3 to 5 business days. As a bank employee, I've had to pass that news to way too many customers, so I know that the businesses obviously don't make that known to their customers.

• Ex
    Exposeit Sep 20, 2009

The customer should always put down the amount they want to tip on the credit card slip if it is 0 dollars and 0 cents.

• Ex
    Exposeit Sep 20, 2009

Lack of supervision by corperate I think is the major problem with this company.
    Every resteraunt should at least have cameras through out the business to avoid some of the past problems that made national headlines.
    If employees can get away with the food contamination can you imagine what else goes on there.
    I have noticed that employees at Domino's do not use gloves to prepare anything that goes in the oven. That is just gross.
    I bet if the company franchise owners showed up more often they would catch a lot going on that should not be going on in this food chain resteraunt.
    Step up management and hire more mature people to run your establishment that you have invested in, and watch them close.
    I have met some of the people that work at Domino's and I would not trust them to prepare my food or fill in my credit card slip.
    Thats what happens when a company hires mostly young and as far as one of the guys I know says the company does not require drug testing. So who do you think this company hires anyway. People that do drugs.

anabela silva Nov 19, 2010

I order a pizza onthe phone to go pick up the boy from dominos pizza toke the order with out asking a name
    when i get there 2 guys ask me what was my order, they both see my pizza wasn't done after another one came and ask again, well my pizza wasn't done, i ask if that was possible after 2 guys ask for my order one of them said that i wasn't right and just because i was complaining he said that he won't do CHAT for me . I said that what you do here and he answer YES that what i do CHAT, nobody did nothing else and i left with out a pizza or a sorry, people like this should n't be working in dominos or saing that the pizza is CHAT please contact me i want this worker out of dominos or this will go to the news as advice to others custumers thank you

poor delivery skills

My son order pizza at 915pm and I called [protected] to contact the dominos pizza branch. I spoke to the manager, I was told it takes 1hour to 1.5 hours for delivery. So we waited, then I made a another call about 2 hours later. Still no pizza I felt bad and as if I wasn't important enough, to be treated and disregarded like I was. My feelings were hurt but not as bad as my kids. I really did not appreciate this. Finally the pizza arrives 2hours and 20minutes later. Then I was told that he would discount $4 off. They should have been free. At least that is what the ad and commercials say.

poor customer service, manager hung up

I ordered pizza from hotel room. About an hour later I called back to find out why Pizza was not delivered. They did not have a record of my order and the manager got on the line. His name is Russell and he said my card did not process and I said I had another card why did he not call the room. He said there was no answer when he called the hotel. I said I was sitting here in the room waiting, the phone never rang. No one asked for my number and no one called me back. He hung up on me. I called back and asked for his last name and he said " I will never get his last name", then hung up. I called back and he hung up again. I wanted my pizza I ordered.

rude manager

Mr. Randy yelk the manager at the domino's pizza restaurant located at 175 south southwest parkw ste 8 Lewisville, tx [protected]

Phone: [protected]
Store number: 6931

Was very rude when asked about a delivery fee that was not printed on a coupon for a free pizza. I think his attitude was not cause for and something needs to be done about him. I will make sure i pass on to everyone about his rudeness (word of mouth). Thanks.

poor service, no delivery!

On 3-11-07, aprox. 7pm, I had a friend over at my new house ordering pizza from the above store . We had been...

terrible service

An employee of Dominos Pizza in Santa Cruz California told me that my pizza would be at my door in 30-45 minutes. I called one hour after it was ordered and told them that my pizza had not arrived. I then called 30 minutes later, and finally my pizza arrived one hour and thirty minutes later. They told me that there was a new driver. So they accepted blame, but did not offer to bring me a hot, or warm pizza. So, they told me to wait, and they just came back and took the pizza after waiting over 2hrs. This is ridiculous, they accept blame, but wont offer to help fix the problem. This is why managers at the Dominos Pizza should at least be a little educated and develop some social skills, and problem solving skills. I would strong not recommend this place to anyone. You can contact this Domino's franchise at [protected], located 2391 Mission St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060

• Ay
    Ayal Rosenthal Mar 07, 2007

On the bright side, cold pizza is pretty darn good.

poor quality of the service and the behavior of the service people

We are greatly disappointed and enraged at the quality of the service and the behavior of the service people...

the worst experience

This is the worst experience I have Experienced with Domino's I had placed an order wide telephone for...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices