Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

Domino'sin store customer service

I ordered pizza on line, waited for it to be ready, and went to pick it up. When got there is was ready but the first employee after asking my name got busy putting stickers on pizza boxes. After several minutes he asked his co-worker to help me. Second worker completed what he was making and started and completed another item before addressing me. He found my order and handed it to me less than 10 seconds and after I had waited 4 to 5 minutes. It will be a while before I order anther pizza from Domino's.

Steven Hawk

Dominosservice

I went to one of Dominos restaurants and ordered a pizza there. I am allergic to onions and I asked them not to put onions in my pizza and they said ok. I ordered that way a lot of times and they always were nice and did as I asked. But this time everything went wrong. I got my pizza and noticed there were onions. Immediately went back to the counter and asked for another pizza and Dominos employee was very rude to me and said they will not make me anything unless I pay! The worst service ever!! Left my pizza there and left the place. I'm not sure if I'll come back.

Domino's Pizzadomino's in local politics

Dear sir,

This is in regards to order number : 142
      Time of order : 05/21/2016 09:58:17 pm
      Final total : 727
      Payment type : cash
      Trace no. : cash-[protected]

My residence is (as per google) 150 meters (2 minutes walking distance) away from your dominos outlet at narendrapur.

For the first time I placed an online order with the said outlet on 21.05.2016 at 9:58:17 p. m. for six pizzas, bill amount of rs. 727 (photo of bill enclosed). I tracked my order online, found the pizzas dispatched at 10:16 p. m. I received a call from [protected] at 10:28pm informing me that since the delivery person has to walk from the main gate of the complex to my flat at 2nd floor (a distance of 50 meters), as my residential complex forbids delivery persons from dominos to drive their motor-cycles inside the complex for rash driving, he will deliver my pizzas only after attending two deliveries at sherwood estate which is my neighbouring residential complex. the whole conversation was recorded and attached as attachment with this mail.

The pizzas were delivered to me at 11 p. m. (that is, one hour after placing the order and 45 minutes after despatched from store) and not before the delivery person giving me a lecture of 3 minutes, the gist of which is given below:

That a huge amount was demanded from the store by the executive members of the welfare association of the residential complex called sugam park and a delivery person was illegally detained by them once upon a time. since I am a first time customer, the delivery person has delivered the pizzas at my door steps and from the next time I have to collect myself personally from the main gate as they cannot use the lifts of the complex even.

Now my questions to you are:
      1. is there lift in each and every building that your delivery persons deliver?
      Sugam park residents forbid use of lift by service providers i. e. maids, paper-boy, milkman, housekeepers, movers and packers, etc. one of your delivery persons was found to be using the lift of a5 block last august and was asked to call his supervisor for a talk because it was not the first time offence (before this incident a delivery person was caught using lift and his supervisor left a note with the executive committee that ‘this will not happen again’). that delivery boy went to police and with the help of three persons who are against the present committee and who was incidentally present there, lodged a complaint which was later dismissed by the police as false.

The dominos manager contacted the sugam park residents welfare association (sprwa) in december, 2014 with the aim of putting up a temporary stall in the lawn on 31st december covering the new years eve bash and was asked to pay a meagre subscription amount for the use of the lawn because ‘there is no free beer available in this world’. the manager refused by ‘dominos do not pay to put up stalls’ but circulated among the persons who are in opposition to the current committee of sprwa that a huge amount was demanded.

2. is the dominos pizza store at narendrapur such an establishment who is more interested in involving itself in petty local politics than making money? I am surprised.

3. what was the delivery person doing for 45 minutes after calling me? the distance between sherwood estate and dominos pizza outlet is 200 meters (two minutes walking – please google it). does it take 45 minutes to deliver at two addresses at sherwood estate if he is allowed to ride his motor-cycle inside the complex and use the lifts?

4. the pizzas that were delivered to me after one hour of placing order were cold and limp and tasted like stale bread. I paid rs. 727 for them though it was notified in website that delivery after 30 minutes were free (the delivery person stated that it is not applicable to orders of more than 4 pizzas). that means if I place a large order I am sure to get cold and stale pizzas and dominos cannot help in any way.

5. should I feel overwhelmed by the fact that I am getting a chance to eat dominos pizza? the attitude shown by the delivery person says so. well, I am not overwhelmed at all. what I am going to do is – I am not going to place an order with dominos pizza ever – just like most of my fellow residents are doing now. if that increases you sale, then keep showing you attitude or else change your staffs with attitudes.

People do not care to write to you because no one wants to waste their time now-a-days. but to me, this whole thing appeared to be so pretty stupid that I wasted half of my sunday today just to record the huge amount of stupidity.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Dolly ray

Domino's Pizza — disrespect, and violation of the federal and state discrimination laws of employment.

Domino's on 1560 Indian Tail liburn NW store # 116 Norcross Ga 30093 phone # [protected]. The store...

Domino's Pizzapizza delivery

I had arranged for a lunch time meeting and ordered Domino's pizza. Order number : 5016160, Date : 19/11/2015. Made a order for combo deal - 2 pizza's (very veggie and classy chic ) to be delivered at 11:45 A.M. Made the order at 10:53 and was confirmed to deliver at 11:45, Received a call from the branch @ 12 that I would get my Pizza in 5 minutes, I kept on dialing the branch and the customer hotline the same response till 12:45, no proper response. I was said that my food will arrive in 3 mins 5 mins and once our break time & our meeting was over only one pizza was delivered of the two ordered and the customer hotline informed me that the order wasn't captured even though I received a confirmation mail from their system. The response from the delivery person was also not good. We all were hungry the whole day and I kept receiving calls from the hotline even though I said him to call me back after 5. Lost the trust in Domino's Pizza deliver and their customer service.

Domino's Pizzavery poor service

Very poor service received from Bangalore Krishna nagar Domino's Pizza. I visited Domino's along with my offshore client because we were in a hurry. Expecting good service we entered. However all the good service and 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed was down the drain.
          Firstly the had no coke, sprite, Fanta etc etc etc. Can you believe swallowing the crust with no soda?

For Desserts there was no Butterscotch mousse cake which my client wanted as he did not prefer Choco Lava. It was empty as well.
          I wanted to make a payment through an AMEX Card and guess what, they did not accept AMEX as well. Most of the other Domino's outlets have AMEX machines.

I offered some codes to get 20% off and the person said that the best he could do was 10%... higher discount of 1+1 or 20% offer was only online. When I tried online through my Note3 it showed only the Pizzas and not the sides & extras. I spoke to the manager, guess his name was Atish (didn't look like a manager but he called himself one). He tried as well and accepted that the website may be broken.

Due to time constrains, we ended up eating the pizzas with 0% satisfaction. Very poor infrastructure and service. I am quite a frequent person otherwise and they can pull up my history. But this surely is the last time and would recommend the same to everyone.

Date: 21st July 2015
          Time: 8:30 PM
          Place: Bangalore, India
          Area: KRISHNA NAGAR
          GROUND FLOOR, SITE NO.10KRISHNA NAGAR INDUSTRIAL LAYOUTTAVEREKERE, HOSUR
          ROADOPPOSITE FORUM, BANGALORE - 560029 PH.NO. 080-[protected]/ 26/ 27/ 28/ 29/ 30

My Name: Sheetal Dugar
          Contact Number: [protected]

Dominos Pizza In Etown Ky 42701 — the worst pizza I have ever been delivered

my husband and I order pizza from the store at least 2 times a month. Sunday fathers day we ordered 4 pizza...

Dominos Pizza Lavington, Pepperoni Pizza And Bbq Chicken Pizzaboth people that ate pizza were very sick the runs and spewing

We ordered two pizzas on line last night the [protected] about 9:30pm we got two large pizzas with garlic bread and coke, we ate pizzas and garlic bread then went to bed about 10:30, my house mate woke up about 3:30am spewing a lot with the runs followed runs meaning some sort of diarrhoea lasted for at least 1hr, then I woke up at 5:30am doing the same spewing and some sort of diarrhoea lasting about an hour, I rang dominos lavington about 11:00am telling them about what happened and they were rude and didn't want to help saying they could not find my order because I ordered it on line, I would like something done about this to prevent it happining to anyone else, thank you for your time Hopefully something happens with this .

• 1skippy Apr 12, 2015

This means you have an account that can be tracked. Find the Dominos pizza website, report this and give them your account information as well as the order you placed. all they will be able to do is contact the store or maybe send someone to look at their store unannounced for cleanliness. You could contact the health department as well and report what happened. Tell them Ralph sent you, LOL!

Dominodeceptive promotion

Total false advertising and deceptive. Disney domino promotion. Understand when stock runs out, but to advertise in a catalogue dated the 8/4/15 bonus domino when you purchase certain items and on that same day not to have them in stock or have ordered them as the promotion apparently finishes on Monday is very misleading.
              I went in and purchased additional items promoting bonus dominos only to get to the check out to find I had been loured to spending extra money by deception. I am not a get what you can type of person, but what eats me more was buying these extra items with the love of my niece in mind. Seriously taking advantage. Woolworths Not good promotion or business tact. Soooo thumbs down.

• Ku
                  kumar May 15, 2009

We order pizza on may 15 somebody took the order and said the waiting time is 30 to 35 mintues . After one hour we call back and ask about what is delay and we got the answer its on the way we will got any mintue.after waitng half hour more I call back I got the answer our order get canceled because that area doesn't cover for delivery my kids were waiting for 1&1/2 hour and they couldn't even call us let us know what was going on. But that domino wasn't decent enough to admitted there mistake

• Ra
                  rav111 Feb 07, 2010

we ordered pizza from the dominos at 75th street overland park KS and pizza tasted like cardboard, the person takuing the order looked stoned

• Ru
                  Ruth and Kevin Apr 08, 2015

You are seven years old and do not understand that items run out if you did then you would not be posting this. Also you should have asked a parent what false advertising means before posting this because running out of an item is not false advertising.

• Ka
                  Kay galI Apr 08, 2015

I am not seven years old I am a grown man. Now I am forced to tell my niece that she won't be getting the items because I don't love her anymore because she made me angry. She was really looking forward to the promoted items. I got kicked out of my brother's house for slapping my niece across the face because she was upset about me not getting her the promised items.

Domino's Pizza — domino's

I ordered Domino's for dinner today and I decided to order early since with my past experience I learned...

Domino's Pizzadelivery failure

I ordered a small pizza from Domino's Pizza Fortis Towers branch at 7:30pm and an hour later the pizza was never delivered and on the contrary I called them to ask about the order and was told they had the wrong address on the system. When questioned to confirm the address I was given the exact correct address on the system, thus there never was a mistake but incompetence from the branch staff. This is not the first time this has happened but actually the 4th time and have been assured by the staff it would never happen again. What a shame that after all this time they still can't get their act right. Very disappointed and will never order from Domino's ever again.

Dominos Morleydefensive owner

After having tried two separate Domino's locations, one in my home town and one in another state it was very clear which was the better of the two. Not only does the Morley store not offer over 75% of the vouchers/coupons offered at other stores, the owner is a defensive brat. Apparently personally offended by my feedback form which merely questioned the discrepancy, he sought the need to reply with enough ranting to fill a small novel, using the kind of language I would expect from a 12 year old on the internet. Enjoy the attached photo.

Incredibly unprofessional owner. It is mind blowing that he can even run his establishment.

defensive owner

Domino's Pizza — delivery never made

My family ordered pizza approximately 6pm on 5/29 and were told the delivery time would be roughly an hour...

Domino's Pizzabad service / no common sense

Ordered a create your own pasta dish,, explained I wanted for my choice of sauce to be alfredo and other selections, salami, spinach and sliced provolone. Received dsh with only alfredo sauce, salami, spinach, and provolone, with no noodles, like I really wanted a container of sauce. Last time from a different location of there, ordered same thing and order was incorrect because they added chicken, when I confronted the manager, he said whenever you choose alfredo as an option it automatically means chicken comes with it and I said even if it is a create your own pasta and he said yes and would bring the new pasta but it would take a long time because they were busy. Do the employees not know what create your own pasta is. This is the last time I said it before, but still went back because of the pasta and sandwiches, but not anymore what a waste of 6.99 (Oh yea they charge me extra for toppings). Should just went to a local pizza place or better yet papa johns or pizza hut no problems have occurred with either of them yet.

bad service / no common sense

Dominos - South Bound Brook, NJhorrendous customer service

On Monday, December 30, 2013 I ordered a 3-topping large pizza on-line for carry-out at the South Bound Brook, NJ Dominos located at 60c Main Street [protected] at 6:55 p.m. When we arrived at Dominos ready to pick up our pizza, the young lady at the counter proceeded to inform us that our pizza was mistakenly taken by one of their delivery drivers and if we are willing to wait 8-9 minutes they will prepare a fresh pizza for us. We then agreed that we will wait for a fresh pizza. Then a manager or someone who thinks they are in charge told my husband he got in contact with the delivery driver that took our pizza out the store for over 15 minutes and he is returning back with our pizza. My husband told this person that we will not be accepting this pizza, because of Department of Health violations. No restaurant or store will ever accept any food back after it leaves the store due to health reasons. He was so pissed off that we would not accept this pizza. Now mind you, in the meantime, no one was preparing the fresh pizza we were promised. He then started to argue and curse us out and told us "TO GET THE [censored] OUT OF HIS STORE AND NEVER COME BACK" GOOD GOING DOMINOS - YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND.

Jayson Williams Nov 20, 2016

Stopped by here after my Sunday Rounds @ the hospital. Today, was slightly a different experience. As I picked up my pie, out of no where my vehicle was approached and the manager, of Dominos, Hassan/Hassam proceeds to come at me accusing me, on my last order that I picked up the week before had not been paid for and I had stolen the pizza. Something about my payment was denied, but apparently, when I check my statement, Domino's had charged my card just fine. Firstly, I told the manager, I do not appreciate being accused of stealing especially since I am a regular customer here, secondly do you really think I need to steal a Pizza pie, as I proceed to glance at what car I was driving... Please do your due diligence before accusing a customer of such a serious thing such as stealing. You have left a bad taste in my mouth literally as this experience has left me livid and be sure to know I am going to address this to corporate. Manager's name was Hassan or Hassam... That's why we voted Trump, " To Make America Great Again.

Domino's Pizza — fake promotion coupon

got promotional coupons of dominos pizza through Tuleep promoters was accepted twice earlier at Mathura...

Mathura

Domino Pizzadelivery

Domino Pizza is new in Kuantan. We only had Pizzahut before. So we call them toll free number to make delivery at our house.
                        Order 3 large pizzas, drinks and some extras. They responded on the phone. Sorry we cannot cause out of our delivery area. The fun part is that i live on the wrong side of the street. Cause for my neigbor on the other side of the street they do deliver. Talking about stupidity... So never Domino's. If you dont want my business ok Lah.

• Ro
                            robert c stevens Oct 07, 2009

the shop was not yet finished but they had sent out leaflets saying open now! not impressed as i had got a load of mates together for the night and was going to have a take away tryed ringing but the phone would just keep ringing then i decided to drive to get the food as thought they must be busy as 1st night open got there and they had only got the counter in place.

• Th
                            Thibodeaux Dec 23, 2009

Did not have complete order (8 medium Pizzas) ready for pick up after a 45 min wait . I could not wait for them to prepare and bake last pizza . Then I couldn't get anyone to ring up my total bill, I had to wait for at least 10 minutes for someone to do so. Needless to say, I was very upset. Once home, the order was not correct. I did call to complain once again. This has happened several times before, I am still very upset and not sure that I will ever order again!
                            The pizza is very good, but not woth the hassle.

josh34 Feb 26, 2011

They services are very bad, like for example, i walk in and i stand there for over 15minutes and the don't ask you if you want to order.
                            I been there several times and i got to go because they don't serv me at all.they suck big time.if i was a manager i will fire everybody in there and hire people that needs the job, thats the reason a lot of places going out of bussiness for people like that.

• St
                            Steven Reid Jul 10, 2011

Having ordered a pizza on line at 2142, after returning from operating a pit rf camera on the F1 UK race and feeling tired, I was very disappointed to receive no pizza. I was even more disappointed by the response of the member of staff I spoke to on the phone. He immediately had an attitude and said it was not there mistake and said it was delivered to the correct address. He then proceeded to tell me the wrong address and phone number, still broadcasting his innocence. I continued to explain to him that I had been working on my computer looking out the window for over 1hr 20 mins for said pizza to arrive...it did not. If you check your records I have used Dominos often as I travel a great deal with F1 and it helps when returning from races. This will be no more because of your staff members attitude and his broadcast of innocence, which was clearly and completely wrong. I realise mistakes are made in any business but this member of staff got it badly wrong and has cost you a customer I'm afraid. I hope you investigate why this went wrong and interview the member of staff as well as checking the order.

Yours

Mr S. Reid

• TwinkleTwinkle Jul 11, 2011

The guy who runs their facebook page is very helpful when dealing with complaints.

• Xi
                            Xiao fang Aug 17, 2012

I had an pizza at Blackpool Road Preston, I ordered
                            A tuna delight, there was only few tuna on top of the
                            Pizza, I tried many different Domino pizza branch,
                            That one was terrible, I hope they will keep the
                            Quality of pizza.

• Ju
                            Junior 0128 Jun 30, 2015

30th June 2015 around 10.20pm i called Domino Pizza for ordering my Food.
                            What make me angry and sad is when i said out my voucher number, that operator said that my voucher (AA476062239) which expired at August 2015 had been used by a guy named Mr. Mamak.
                            But the problem is i never know this guy in my entire life. AND how come that guy name Mr. Mamak can have the same voucher number as i had.
                            Now i can't even redeem my voucher and the operator just call me to ask the branch's person in charge about all this voucher problem (because he can't do anything)

I had supported Domino Pizza for many years and this is the first bad experience i never met before

• Be
                            Becky Eubanks Aug 11, 2016

I called in an order of 5 pizzas at 10:12 am. Told them I wanted the pizzas to be delivered by 11:15 no later than 11:30. I was sending these to people I work with. The pizzas finlly were delivered at 12:15. I called many times asking where the pizzas were and each time they said the pizzas were on their way. The pizza location is approximately 2 or 3 miles from the place I was sending the pizzas.
                            I asked to speak to the manager each time they replied the manager was busy.
                            The people I sent these pizzas - half of them have to take their lunch at 11:30 - so these people did not get lunch because they were waiting for these pizzas.
                            I paid $68.62 for cold pizzas. I am furious that they can bill your credit card and not do what they were suppose to do.
                            I do not know where their corporate office is but will be looking for it and my money returned.

• Jack Soft N. Aug 11, 2016

sounds like you should drive to the headquarters and demand some respect. long hard respect.

Domino's Pizza — x out cub scouts pizza sale at local street fest

A corporation of greed! When cub scout pack 77 got papa johns as a sponsor at the local street fest by witch...

Dominos Pizza Dundrumdouble charged

I called Dominos Pizza Dundrum on Sunday Monday at 4.08am to order a pizza to watch the boxing I had stayed up for. I paid with my Card. The Pizza was delivered 30 mins later. When it arrived the delivery man said there was no record of the order paid for with card. He called Dominos but there was no answer. After 10mins I decided to pay the cash and then I called numerous times to Dominos to make sure I wasnt double charged with no answer. I left it as they properly didnt double charge me. I check my online account today and I was indeed double charged. I then called Dominos dundrum and after explaining this to the manager, I was told there was no order from my phone that night or delivery to my address. I told him I have the pizza box, phone records and of course the charge on my on card. He just didnt seem to care or believe me. I am waiting on them to call me back.

Dominos Musselburghpoor service / cold food

I Waited 50mins before I phoned domino's and they told he's on his way now which at the time I had sorry and delivery guy didn't say sorry either and when I got it.. It was frozen cold. Worst company ever !!!