Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews, Page 39

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

Dominos Pizzapizza service

First off I am not a kid or a person looking for a free bee. This is not about money. I have been ordering pizza from dominos same town for almost 20 years. And frequency had clutches here and there. But today takes the cake. I ordered my regular pizza light sauce I have always ordered and person repeated order back to me. I arrived said pizza done 1 minute so quickly a little girl took my money. I waited 5 minutes and asked again told coming out. Another 5 minutes still no pizza. I know they forgot and made asap when arrived and lied to me. After making me angry and watching delivery drivers laugh and carry on about there delivery nd me getting more angry. Finally out it comes and than no sorry. They have the nerve to ask if I paid that is it over the top angry. If this ever happens again I am done with dominos

pizza service

• Updated by Jim H. · Oct 30, 2017

By the way. The pizza came with regular sauce not light as oredered anyway angry behind believe thanks dominos

Domino's Pizzaservice not delivering to me after 6pm in my area

first they try n say ur oder will be more then a hour wait then they say we r to busy u wouldnt get ur order also they say they font deliver to my area at night i hate that i cant enjoy a pizza for my kids n husband now i order alot from dominoes n iam very upset about this to many lies n dissgrace for the company store its not my fault for what ever thier exscuse seems to be iam a dominoes lover n this breaks my heart n makes me not like dominoes on thousand oaks n nahcadoches like i wanted my family to eat pizza n my husband i didnt want to cook i cook 3 times a day every day its nice to have ur favorites pizza n sides delivered to my front door for us but i cant even get that any more its so very frustrating i jst called again for a order n they say no we cant deliver to u because ur area is bad for our store at night. god this makes me so angry i jst wanted to eat me n my husband where counting on u i guess we will starve then for now on ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant stand this store n how they work

• Updated by parisloves2017 · Oct 30, 2017

poor service pizza was so raw n cheese spilles all over box inside

Domino's Pizza — not honoring coupons

I have a wildlife coupon for dominos and they absolutely refused to honor it. They said that the wildlife...

Domino's Pizzapizza and the employees are the worst talking to people

Every time I order from the store my pizza takes over an hour and 45 minutes to get here its even burnt or is not the right pizza and it's like the 3rd 4th time and I'm just getting tired of it so I suggest somebody please contact the store and talk to him. The address to the Domino's store I'm talking about is 2628 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania my address is 1220 West Seltzer Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania my name is Stan I can be reached at [protected] if you have any questions

Domino's Pizzaservice

I called to place an order and placed on hold immediately. After waiting 15 minutes on hold I called back...same thing...called back and hollered hey to get her attention to let her know I'd held for close to 30 minutes so she proceeds to tell me that I may as well come in to order because I'm still going to be waiting! So I asked if a manager was there and she says...I am the manager. Well darn for a manager she could have had better customer service than that. So at that point I didn't even want to spend my hard Well money there. I just called pizza hut

Domino's Pizza — I am complaining about not getting my free pizza

So I ordered Domino's earlier today at work for a coworker and myself. When I arrived home I decided I'd like...

Domino's Pizza — ordering food!!!

I called Dominos Pizza in Waterbury Ct at 77 Meriden Rd. 10 times and they finally answered the phone and...

Domino's Pizzapizza and coupons

We ordered a coupon 14.99 large 3 topping pizza with 16 piece bread bites. I also ordered a 2 liter coke. Well the order came we got the pizza which was under cooked and floppy 2 liter coke and no bread bites. I called the store and they told me i didn't order the bread bites and they wouldn't replace the pizza. I spent 25 dollars and 30 cents on an order that was incomplete and badly made. I want my money back.

Domino's Pizzapizza and service

Hello sir am from kerala india today i had a bad experience from one of your franchise which is situated at palakkad kerala india. Today i bought a pair of pizza which cost inr 1200 and they are not able to give a free ketchup with this . And i just paid for the ketchup too and even for the bag. And also the taste was so bad and their service too. Sorry to say that sir because of this i hate domino's.

Domino's Pizzadelivery time

Almost every time I order pizza the delivery is not never on time or they get my order messed up. Out of all days today was some type of family gathering and I didn't see my family and almost 5 years. And now that my friend one has finally left I'm sitting down eating two packs of ramen noodles. I am not wasting the time of my life to go up there in the morning to get a free pay for no I don't want no more pizza. It's to the point where I think it's my fault for calling Domino's. I have to go to work in the morning I'm not going there to talk about a delivery. I am just going to make a complaint and hope that there are so many complaints that. Damn place get shut down

delivery time

Domino's Pizzapizza

I have been working all day and was looking forwards sitting down for dinner with my partner for a nice pizza from Dominos Kirkwood store, Gladstone. In Queensland Australia and when I opened the box i got a rude surprise that my pizza had the topping spread all over the place and scrunched up into the corner of the box! I am thouroughly dis-appointed as I can not drive, I live out of town and no easy way to get dinner for myself. Whatsmore I paid Twenty Seven dollars for the pizza and I even gave the delivery man a tip of 4 dollars. I dont like submitting complaints about this but I paid good money for a bad service. Please note this for future dealings with the public thank you Dominos.

Domino's Pizzadelivery

We ordered the pie at 11:30. This [censor] charles didn't get here until 12:45. He wasn't very friendly and made me feel uncomfortable also my pizzas weren't even cut. What the [censor] I was very unsatisfied with the uncut pizza and the time it took to get it. My pizza was rock hard and crunchy. I don't understand why my complaint needs to be 350 letters. I demand my money back!!!

delivery

Dominos Pizzacustomer service

Hello, my name is Wendy Davis. I live in Tinton Falls New Jersey and often order from the Dominos on Asbury Ave in Tinton Falls. The past couple times that I have ordered from there the people that work there have been rude. For instance I asked for extra sauce because whenever they are supposed to send it they never do and I got charged an extra $10 on my bill. And I told myself I would never order from there again because every single time I have a problem. But of course tonight my kids really wanted Dominos so I gave in and ordered one large 2 topping pizza, an order of cheesy bread for 17.99. So I ordered another cheesy bread and three lava cakes. The bill was 50 something dollars. 5 minutes didn't even go by and I called them back because I found a coupon and all I said was I found a coupon for two medium two-topping Pizza one stuffed cheesy bread in a 2 liter bottle of coke for 2199. The girl says to me well your food's already in the oven there's nothing we could do. Now I've worked in retail my whole life and as a manager I would never ever say that to a customer. Not only have I had problems but my neighbor always has problems. But as a customer they should have said okay you have a coupon the only other thing they had to add was another Pizza. How hard is that to throw it in the oven and fix whatever they had to do on the computer. I just want to let you know that I will never be ordering from you guys again because of this particular store. And a couple months ago I had to call and complain because one of the delivery drivers was driving up my [censored] and almost ran me off the road. And he still works for you guys so I can imagine how many other people he's doing that till. The road I was going down was 25 mph and I was going 35mph. My kids were in the car with me. When I spoke to the manager I told him he was driving a silver Toyota Camry. Before I even said the make of the vehicle he said I know exactly who it is. I'll have a talk with him. He said he was very sorry! Also, awhile back I kept calling the store and calling the store and calling the store to order food and nobody would answer. Finally I called the Eatontown store and they actually were nice enough to drive out to my house to deliver to me and that's 15 minutes away. I don't usually like complaining but so many things have happened at this location I just can't sit back anymore. I just don't want you guys to keep losing customers because the employees don't wanna do what they were hired to do!! I'm sorry if I am being blunt but I'm annoyed and upset. If you have any questions please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at [protected].

Domino's Pizzadominos management/employees

Everytime I go into my local dominos, (highway 99 in Vancouver wa in hazel dell) I hear the manager (maybe boss) Amy, blabbering about her political opinions, more than one occasion do I hear her nearly bragging that she’s been raped, and says woman should be allowed to hit men. This is disgusting behavior and i would hate to know what else these people discuss while customers are not in the shop. I’d also like to know how this is appropriate to even discuss in a work place.

RESOLVED

It’s not resolved, but I don’t even know if her name is Amy, nor if I’m referring to the right person, I don’t want to get the wrong person in trouble so until I know I don’t want further action. For all I know this woman no longer works here.

pobarjenkins Oct 20, 2017

"For all I know this woman no longer works here."

When was the last time you visited this location? While unprofessional, it's doubtful that anything she is saying is against specific policies.

Domino's Pizzastore management and food

A new store opened up just down the road from us on overland road in meridian ID. since then they have messed up our order probably close to 60% of the time. It is becoming overly frustrating to more often than not have my order wrong. Even though when I call, they send the right order, as a former dominos employee and delivery driver, we were always told to go above and beyond just correcting the mistake. As often as this happens, it’s becoming less stressful just to drive to a different one further away because they actually get my order right the first time. It would be nice to be shown, as a customer who is repeatedly having to call and correct my order, that they don’t want to lose me as a customer. I don’t ever complain like this, but this is starting to become what seems like an every time occurrence from the same store.

pobarjenkins Oct 20, 2017

If they're brand new, this might just be growing pains in finding new and competent staff. You may want to consider no longer visiting that location.

Domino's Pizzaproduct

This makes the 2nd time I've had a complaint about the Dominos Pizza on Shorter Avenue in Rome Ga. This time around I ordered parmesian twist and when I received them there were maybe 6 in the box and they were extremely small. I don't understand what is going on with this company if it's not the food it's service. Me and my family are fixing to take our service else where.

Domino's Pizzapizza

We have ordered two medium pizzas with couple toppings, everything looks good but it was just more sauce and very less cheese so just want to know if you guys put very less cheese in pizza then how it’s gonna work, I have attached pictures of pizza where u can barely see the cheese and u can see on sides it was only red color and I just took picture of one because I didn’t know that I can attached pictures here too

pobarjenkins Oct 18, 2017

I personally think the pizza looks fine and comparable to every time I've gotten Dominos over the years. You can always pay for extra cheese which is what I like to do.

Domino's Pizzaonline order mix up

I ordered a pizza online and there was some confusion with duplicate orders to the same address. The delivery lady decided to call me to raise her voice at me saying that we did not put it in correctly online then hung up in my face. I called back and someone else picked up the phone and explained it was an error on there side. This was horrible customer service for something that could have been handled in a very simple way. Communication/customer service training needed!

Respond

Domino's Pizzapoor customer service over mixed-up delivery

On 10/11/17 at 6:04 the clerk said 30 minutes for delivery. After 50 minutes I called to check on delivery, I was told it was waiting for carry out. Clerk said it was 2 more dollars to deliver, when I had originally called in for DELIVERY. I told him I was not paying more for their mistake, and I asked for a discount because my pizza was late and it was their mistake. Manager came to the phone and was insistent on the extra delivery fee, and I told him I shouldnt have to pay for late pizza especially since they messed up. He was unwilling to make it right or discount my order. I expressed concern that my order was not fresh anymore either, after having sat there for all that time. He finally said he would make a fresh order, but WOULD NOT waive the fee. Very disappointed. We are regular customers at this location and this situation was handled very poorly. I guess Domino's can afford to make a whole new order of multiple pizzas but can't afford to discount an order for a couple bucks due to their mistake and keeping the regular customer happy?

Domino's Pizzathe pizza itself

I had been rewarded a free pizza from the Dominos right next to my apartment. I picked the pizza up from the store and when I got back I opened it and the whole pizza did not look appetizing or like any effort was put in it. Also, one piece in particular was only half cut and the other half was melted to the bottom of the pizza. The entire pizza itself did not taste appealing and appeared to be undercooked. I normally don't complain but I thought I needed to since it was an earned pizza by purchasing multiple pizzas from my account.

the pizza itself