Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.
Jan 13, 2021

Domino's Pizza — Unethical behavior

"I am a loyal Dominos Pizza customer - have been for years, it is my favorite. Unfortunately 4 out of...

Domino's PizzaLarg Pizza, Wings Dimino's Orillia Memorial Avenue

Hello we received an order on Jan 9/21 in which the chicken wings were very under cooked and the large pizza was over baked and dried out. I tried to call but the store had closed. The order was put into the compost bin. We have been long time customers and tip the drivers well.

Due to this occurrence (& a previous unpleasant delivery person's attitude) we have decided to not order from Domino's in the future even though we have a free pizza available.

It's unfortunate, as we truly used to love Domino's Orillia.
Thank you for your previous delicious deliveries.

Kate Miller

Domino's PizzaAbuse by Dominos employee toward customer at the store

I Mithula Perera ( [protected]@yahoo.com [protected]) On 1-2-21 place an online order #1700 for $34.24 with Dominos store at 4701 Clark Ave, White Bear Lake MN 55110.
    I went to pick up my order at 7.22pm that day. A pizza delivery person had double parked his SUV between a spot in front of the store and the next handicap space. I pointed out to the dominos delivery employee that he had double parked over a handicap space. His name was Max Evans according to the store manager. Mr. Evans then used the words " [censored] You" and walked inside the store. I followed Mr. Evans inside the store to complaint about Mr. Evans and pickup my order. While Inside the store, I was speaking to a store manager Eric McCarten when Mr. Max Evans again said "[censored] You" to me. AS a customer I am offended mentally disturbed by this verbal abuse by Dominos employee within the premises of Dominos corporation. Please reach out to me ASAP.

Jan 03, 2021

Domino's Pizza — Delivery

I provided my apt and door entry code for the driver and they refused to deliver to my apt door as i'm...

Dec 28, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Service

Date: 12/27/2020 I ordered an onion, olives and mushroom pizza with cheese stuffed breadsticks and the sauce...

Domino's PizzaLong wait for food, cancelled order

I place an order at 232PM, tracked in online, at 242PM it was in quality control. I called around 305PM and sat through the Dominos commercial then asked to hold. After five minutes on hold finally talk to a human. My order was waiting on the delivery guy to get back and she stated it would be 10 minutes before he arrived to the store to get my pizza. Since the pizza has been out of the oven now for almost 15 minutes, the delivery guy due back in 10, and then delivery to me in another 10 I cancelled my order. Up to eight days to get my money back!! This is unacceptable.

I live in the community I am not sure I will ever order from here again!

Domino's PizzaEmployee not wearing mask while making pizza

While I was waiting for my pizza at the door (around 10:30 pm EST), I saw an employee making pizzas without wearing a mask. I do not know if that person was making my pizza, but they were clearly making some for other people. My father has Crohn's Disease and his immune system is compromised, and if I catch COVID, my dad could die as a result. For safety reasons, I am leaving this complaint. Hope you guys can deal with this one way or another! (Look at cameras)

Domino's PizzaNot hired for no reason, probably discrimination

I applied online, and went in for a job interview. I was on time and dressed very professionally, I am more than qualified, I have an associates and bachelors in business management, and I was simply applying for a delivery driver. I was never called back for the job. I was interviewed by a white woman who seemed bothered by my presence, she barely even spoke to me. I am a mixed woman/tan skin. I was very polite as well. I really needed a job. I feel I was discriminated against. There was no reason they shouldn't have hired me.
          This was around August 2020 at the villa rica higway, dallas ga location.

Dec 04, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Half order delivered / run around from store

My order from store #7454 was delivered on 12/4/2020 at 5:30 p.m. Only half of my order was delivered. My...

Dec 04, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Non delivery of order, money not refunded

On Monday, 11/30/2020 at about 8pm, I placed an order with Dominoes. At 9pm I got a message that Brian wa...

Nov 25, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Service

Placed an online order coupon pick any 2 or more 5.99. for 1 pepperoni and 1 hot wing, and a 3 topping pizza...

Domino's Pizzaa.[protected]@gmail.com

Please stop sending me emails! I have unsubscribed five times and you still send the. I like your product but if you don't unsubscribe me I will never buy it again!!!if you keep sending me emails I will call the better business bureau and register a complaint of harassment, stop sending me emails as soon as possible, if I get another one I will register a complaint.

Nov 22, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Poor service

Well I chose in store pick up when I placed my online order, when I went up to the door.. everyone who worked...

Domino's PizzaWorst

Hi Team,

We are highly disappointed with Domino's order received today (refer screenshot for details).

First of all, the order was not delivered at the correct location shared while placing the order.
              Secondly, though it was showing 30 min waiting time initially, we waited for more than an hour.

The pizza we got doesn't seem to be a Cheese burst even though we spoke to the Domino's Manager (Vinod Jaint, Garh road Meerut) and confirmed our order. Moreover, it was stale, tasteless and bad odour. It was not a fresh pizza!!! Worst Quality!

We are a regular customer of Domino's and this is not the first time we tasted Domino's food. We do feel and like to show concern that the quality of Domino's food is degrading day by day.

This is a genuine feedback. Hope you will look into this!

Thanks
              Udit Karnwal

Worst

Nov 08, 2020

Domino's Pizza — A store in chicago

Today, my family wanted to place a delivery order to one of your locations, a mile from our house-store...

Nov 08, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Unethical behavior

11/3/20 10:08 AM Client #18 Case# 47623 I was called the B-word (3) times and order to get the (F) out the...

Nov 06, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Employees adding a tip to the credit card receipt without the customer authorization

I am frequent customer at the Domino's at 5647 Treaschwig Road in Spring, Texas. I ordered two pizzas on...

Nov 01, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Order online

I had a pizza online for contactless pickup. Then my order ready to be pick-up but no one showed up. Waited...

Oct 31, 2020

Domino's Pizza — Did not receive my order called an hour later app said it was delivered rude manager

I ordered a pizza as we do often. We had just ordered one on October 30, 2020. I called the store and spoke...

Domino's PizzaService

I called Domino's and they put me on hold for over 20 minutes then hang up on me without saying a word, I called back and on hold for 15 say can you hold and hang up again . I am not the only person who has gone through this they do this all the time here at 1836 Darby Dr Florence Al. When we order our pizza is always missing something either a topping or wrong pan size so aggravated hopefully you all can fix this, because we love Domino's Pizza and I haven't complain to not get anyone in trouble but enough is enough.