Domingos Tree CareVery Poor Quality Tree Trim Work & Verbal threats.

DO NOT USE THEM ! Destroyed our Tree.
Contracted to have beautiful White Pine Tree pruned. We prune every 2 years, and have never had any issues.
They took a 65 foot tree, and completly killed it. It no longer has a vascular system, and has died. We hired a licsened California Arborist, from the California Arborist Association, to verify, and give us options, if we could save it. The Certified Arborist has informed us that tree was defintely killed from improper brutal pruning.

We Tried calling Domingos Tree Care several times to resolve, or propose any options. "Phone calls never returned, after several months of leaving polite messages with their secretary".

I would not reccomend Domingos Tree Care. We tried 1 last call for help in this matter, and was informed by their secretary in a demeanor that was not favorable tone towards us. They gave us an excuse saying we never watered the tree, which is not true, as their is lush vegetation, which continues to thirve around it. The secretary even told us, "we know were you live". We were not sure how to take this.

This was our experience with Domingos Tree Care, and review of only, and is by no means to be libelous, or slanderous to Domingos Tree Care Service.

I would definitly "not reccomend" their services to any friends.

Too bad, all they had to do was return a telephone call to help us try to work it out.

• La
    lady beuty Apr 06, 2011

l agree secretary and owner bad attitude l will never hire them not need to go back to for trainning on how to treat customers

• Sh
    sharon23 Jul 24, 2014

I also got ripped off by this man. I hired him to remove a dead tree from large planter. I specified that I wanted it completely removed as I was having a new tree planted there. He quoted me $300. I thought this was high, but figured they would be doing a very professional job. I asked if he had specialized equipment to do this. We then discussed trimming 3 fan palms and removing 2 other very small trees. This would be an additional $200. I agreed. When the 2 guys came, they did not speak any English. They just started cutting things down. When I noticed that the stumps were not removed, I told the guys the stumps needed to be removed. They indicated that they understood and went back and were doing more work. Due to a serious back injury, I could not shadow them. After they left, I noticed that they had left the stump and had left a lot of the dead fronds.
    When I called, the "receptionist", Sonia, was immediately extremely belligerent and told me I was stupid for waiting almost 2 weeks to call. She became so obnoxious, I hung up. I then called and told her if I didn't receive immediately satisfaction I would take legal action and report them to BBB etc. Domingo then came on the line. He said since I had paid the 2 laborers, that this was proof of my satisfaction and he had no intention of complying with his "Work guaranteed. Insurance" that was on his card. All he had to do was remove the stump and put the cut fronds in the trash. These are definitely not "Professionals you can trust", also on the business card. I plan to file a suit, report to BBB and check to see if he has a license, etc. I hope others will do the same. Would like to hear if any of you have gotten any remedy.

• Je