Dollarama / customers service
Costumer service extremely poor at this location. I went in the store at about 10 pass 11, in the line there was about 10 costumer and 1 cashier. I inquired if she was going to call for back up and I was told that their was no one to call for back up. The other lady could help because she was on break apparently. I have not been to the location in over a year for this same reason, and it is very sad that same old experience I encounter in there nee location. Maybe this won't change a thing but I thought it should let it be know. This location will paint dollarama with a bad brush. I would rather take my business to dollar tree where at least their costumer service to be a lot better in my opinion. In no try to be rude I'm just try to be honest. We seem to be lacking the basic skills in today society. Thank you I hope this helps.
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - faulty products 
- Dollarama - selling lighters 
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive 
- Dollarama - no bathrooms 
- Dollarama - bowlful chicken flavor instant noodle soup 
- Dollarama - not pricing their items is wrong.
- Dollarama - a dollorama policy
- Dollarama - their manager made me cry
- Dollarama - employee at store 357 — jackson square hamilton, ont
- Dollarama - froot loops