Dollarama — their manager made me cry
I have never been so blatantly treated like a pile of [censored] than I just was by your Oshawa Manager. I'm crying in my van. I will never be caught dead in your store again!
I asked to switch an item I lost the receipt for. A simple no would have been fine. She publicly belittled me. She shut me up and spoke down to me. NOT OK. I don't deserve the abuse. In front of my 5 month old daughter I might add. I'm so embarrassed and humiliated. Never again!
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - selling lighters
- Dollarama - faulty products
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive
- Dollarama - no bathrooms
- Dollarama - bowlful chicken flavor instant noodle soup
- Dollarama - Cashier and door guy unacceptable behaviour
- Dollarama - incipio qi 3-coil wireless charging base
- Dollarama - not pricing their items is wrong.
- Dollarama - a dollorama policy
- Dollarama - employee at store 357 — jackson square hamilton, ont