Dollar Tree / service

United States Review updated:

Store #2067 on 5/21/19. As i got in a line of 10 transactions in front of me and a growing) line behind me i searched for another associate. Once found as she was helping a male find a type of cup and discuss another conversation i patiently waited. Upon a small break in her conversation i asked if she was able to help her lone cashier ring people out as the line had gone to 20 transactions. She replied "no, my supervisor said to do the floor for an inspection happening tomorrow." I returned to the line and waited my turn. I replied to the cashier's how are you question, "Would be better if your other cashier would come help you ring out this extremely long line." She replied our supervisor Crystal told her to stay on the floor for upcoming inspection... I am in retail. I know our store policy is customer first. If there store was in such disarray that customers come last because they need to fix it before inspection perhaps managment needs fixed also.

Ki
May 21, 2019

Comments

• Ba
      May 21, 2019

People in retail who go around harassing employees in other companies of the same line of work, need to have a customer just like them.I hope you get a self centered impatient customer like yourself.