Dollar Treemanager completely inappropriate behavior

Da Oct 02, 2019

I am a huge fan of Dollar Tree, shop there often, and will continue to do so. When I went into store in Seffner, FL on Monday morning around 9:00 a.m., 09/30/19 a manager I assume, was standing directly near the register on the mail isle as you enter the store right in the center absolutely BERATING an employee. She told the gentlemen that because he didn't do his job she had to recover isle 2 or 4, and literally GRILLED him for the 15 minutes I was in the store. I was going to ask where I could find a product but didn't want to interrupt her. It was completely UNPROFESSIONAL and highly INAPPROPRIATE. Even if the the employee was completely in the wrong and was written up, the MANAGER or some lady apparently in authority could be heard throughout the WHOLE STORE. I will continue to shop there, so please don't let her know who it was, but there was only a few other people in the store at the time. I started not to complain but this is has been bothering me since I left the store. PLEASE don't let her know whether it was a lady or gentleman making this complaint, as she may have it out for me the next time I visit. I cannot stress enough how uncalled for this was. This type of behavior on the part of the lady in authority should NOT be a part of any work place, and the employee may need to be corrected, but not PUBLICLY SHAMED. Most of all, this conversation should have been conducted in private not where EVERY and I mean EVERYONE shopping in the store could hear it. Thank you for your consideration.

• Updated by DarrellDRD, Oct 02, 2019