Dollar Treemanager/angela

Je Oct 14, 2019 Review updated:

I was looking at nail polish and had 4 polishes in my buggy to purchase which i opened to see the colors when the manager Angela yelled from across the store register area..."You can't try on nail polishes!" In a loud and rude manner to me!I told her that I was purchasing the nail polish.I have never had an associate yell from across a store to me ever in my life!It was completely uncalled for and very bad customer service not to mention embarrassing as other customers in the store heard it.I purchased over $15 dollars during my visit today including 4 nail polishes and shop this store often but will never return after this incident today.The manager Angela needs proper training on customer service and as an adult I would never speak to another adult in that manner.I am an educator and get many of my school supplies from this store for my students but will not be visiting this location again because of how I was treated today.

Dollar Tree

Comments

• Th
      Oct 14, 2019

You were purchasing. At the time, those items were not yours, therefore they had every right.

• If
      Oct 15, 2019

@TheManager Wow. You are one of the most insecure, damaged people I've come across. I went through about two dozen of your posts, and you contributed nothing. In less than 8 months you complaind about people complaining on website called complaintsboard 490 time. How sad for you! Maybe all that time stocking those air fresheners in the Dollar Store is adding to your other disabilities. Huffing is not safe even in moderation my friend. Most of your posts are focused primarily on Dollar Store topics, so it's great you're trying to learn the basics so you can eventually work your way up to cashier. Think of all that fresh air you could get being so close to the door! Now about all your childish name calling. Just because no one likes or respects you, you shouldn't feel obligated to put other people down to make you feel better. I mean you've tried 490 times now and it's not working for you buddy. Try something more constructive, like working twords getting a GED. And just say no to huffing.

• If
      Oct 15, 2019

@TheManager Keep huffing baby!

•   Oct 15, 2019

You couldn’t wait until you were home? Obviously you wanted to test them before purchase.