Dollar Treeemployee register person - connie

Sunday, october 13, I visited the dollar tree to purchase about $20+ in merchandise, I got into a opened register line with two people in front of me, the first was well into her purchase a second was in front of me. A new woman (did not recognize her from my many visits)

She opened her register without a open light. As with two previous events exactly with same attitude and nasty response. She immediately shouted "next person in line" the gentleman in front of me told me "i'm not moving"
Your register began shouting "next person in line" technically I was the next person in line... I approached the register, placed my basket on her register, she indicated was not going to handle my purchase, then threatened me with a remark "I am going to call the police" this makes the third time within the past year that I have had the same treatment.
What shocked me was my friend a adult woman and calls me by name shouted "sal you know the rules" I am a 8-year old executive with a career of working with about 40 staff women, I have never been treated with such remarks... To not accept my purchase, and then approach the first register where I was completing my newspaper purchase...
"does he want his basket purchase"? I told her no you had your chance... Enjoy restocking the stuff.

I was told to not shop at this dollar tree... Do you depend on such employee controls? Do you approve of such conduct? Why do you permit employees with such so called rules?

A dedicated dollar tree customer for many years... Prefer dollar tree over any such other competitors :)

• Updated by ecros · Oct 16, 2019

I visited our local Dollar Tree store, as usual to purchase the Sunday newspaper.
    Along with about $20 in general merchandise. Having the similar treatment
    by Dollar Tree register employees, they appear to be violating common and decent
    treatment a customer who has spent $40-$60 per month.

I got in line with only two customers, the first lady was winding up her sale.
    The gentleman and I were the only two left, when a new employee shouted
    "NEXT PERSON IN LINE, the gentleman in front of me stated "I'm not moving,
    you go to the now opened second register (without the light on )
    A lady jumped to this register and quickly completed her small purchase.
    See that no one was responding to "NEXT CUSTOMER IN LINE"
    There factually were none, so I approached the register, placed my basket
    on the desk ... greeted with "NEXT PERSON IN LINE" verbally assaulted by this
    command, upset me so I shouted there is no one but me!
    She immediately shouted she would call the Police ...
    Got back into my first line, purchased the newspaper, the new register lady
    came over to my first purchase register and told my friend "does he want
    his merchandise? When she minutes ago refused to allow me the purchase.

Yesterday I was contacted District Manager Gina Britton, who indicated she
    was at the Dollar Tree where the above occurred ... she mentioned she was
    in the process of interviewing three women, who were going to testify.
    The tone appeared biased against me ... were these women employees?
    Customers ? Felt this was a move against me without being present.
    Did Gina Britton ask for their store receipts to prove they were present
    or was this merely a hanging gang of incompetent women ...
    I managed 37 women for 18 years ...promoted six after training them
    into management jobs...
    I have a career of patience and tolerance ... but this corporate tolerance
    is unacceptable? Years of dedicated customer purchases and I have to
    deal with the above ???

I had to furlough a young woman who failed to perform her contracted
    duty, our Human Resources, with others to confirm the conduct, allowed
    the young lady who apparently lied on her resume' to stay for 90 days ...
    she lied about wanting the job collected a handsome salary for six months
    and moved to Florida with her husband.

The Dollar Tree should be furloughed for 2-weeks without pay.

Ec
Oct 14, 2019

Comments

• Th
      Oct 14, 2019

You’re 8 years old?!?! Lmfao. Figured as much.

• If
      Oct 15, 2019

@TheManager Wow. You are one of the most insecure, damaged people I've come across. I went through about two dozen of your posts, and you contributed nothing. In less than 8 months you complaind about people complaining on website called complaintsboard 490 time. How sad for you! Maybe all that time stocking those air fresheners in the Dollar Store is adding to your other disabilities. Huffing is not safe even in moderation my friend. Most of your posts are focused primarily on Dollar Store topics, so it's great you're trying to learn the basics so you can eventually work your way up to cashier. Think of all that fresh air you could get being so close to the door! Now about all your childish name calling. Just because no one likes or respects you, you shouldn't feel obligated to put other people down to make you feel better. I mean you've tried 490 times now and it's not working for you buddy. Try something more constructive, like working twords getting a GED. And just say no to huffing.

• Lo
      Oct 15, 2019

@TheManager @TheManager Wow. You are one of the most insecure, damaged people I've come across. I went through about two dozen of your posts, and you contributed nothing. In less than 8 months you complaind about people complaining on website called complaintsboard 490 time. How sad for you! Maybe all that time stocking those air fresheners in the Dollar Store is adding your other disabilities. Huffing is not safe even in moderation my friend. Most of your posts are focused primarily on Dollar Store topics, so it's great you're trying to learn the basics so you can eventually work your way up to cashier. Think of all that fresh air you could get being so close to the door! Now about all your childish name calling. Just because no one likes or respects you, you shouldn't feel obligated to put other people down to make you feel better. I mean you've tried 490 times now and it's not working for you buddy. Try something more constructive, like working twords getting a GED. And just say no to huffing.

• Lo
      Oct 15, 2019

@Lolatmanager I'm rooting for ya!

•   Oct 15, 2019

Eight years old and an executive? Wow.

•   Oct 23, 2019

I HATE it when cashiers and managers do this! When you are "the next customer" and within the confines of the checkout lane you can't uproot your stuff from the belt, shove it into the basket that you might not have anymore, scurry out of the lane trying to get past the people behind you (the reason why they opened up another lane) and then scurry over to the new lane and take your stuff out of the basket!