Dollar Tree / customer service and satisfaction

Je Sep 06, 2019 Orlando, FL Review updated:

I was on my way to Dollar tree like I always do after I come out of the gym, but last night when I got to the Dollar Tree I got stopped by the security guy saying that I will be banned from the store and maybe even trespassing because my car was making a lot of noise (my car being street legal race car, the car is heavily modified so it's a little bit loud) he said that people were complaining when actually people were taking pictures of my car like they always do, and asking me for social media info of my car. I love this location and I love how the employees treat me and greet me when I come to the store every day from Monday to Friday, but after last night I'm afraid you may have me and my friend's business... that's not how you treat a customer and even worse you don't stop a customer on the way in front of everybody like if he was a criminal just because they drive a $100k+ car that is heavily modded and makes it a little loud.

Comments

•   Sep 06, 2019

What kind of vapid fool always goes to a Dollar Tree after the gym? To show off $100k+ car? Yeah, ok. Sorry big spender, no one is buying this shill that you are selling. I find it convenient that you did not include a picture of your Batmobile. The vast majority of people do not care what car you are driving nor do they care what it might be compensating for. It's a loud annoying vehicle that management is tired of hearing. Grow up.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Da
      Sep 12, 2019

@Biggus Dickus tell us biggus what you are compensating for since you have the urge to try to impress us with the tall tales of your genitalia?

•   Sep 12, 2019

@David Dudley Who is referring to genitalia? I’m not sure why you would be talking about my private parts on this thread. The only thing you have shown in this entire process is on an entire thread devoted to describing some douche looking for attention at a dollar

•   Sep 12, 2019

@Biggus Dickus *Dollar Tree is that you are drawn to referencing male genitalia. Good for you I guess lol.

Hope that helps,

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Sep 12, 2019

@David Dudley I’ve missed the “tall tales of your genitalia” or big tales, too. Could Biggus Dickus please share these tales that David apparently saw and devoured ? Or rather David could expand on the details?

• Th
      Sep 06, 2019

I read, “douche bag”.

•   Sep 06, 2019

Average people don’t know how much it costs to restore and modify a car. I had five classic cars and I never went where I could show off my cars. Other than car shows, I’d drive in quiet areas and unpopulated areas. I didn’t have any need to have people be impressed by my cars.