Dollar Tree / boxes everywhere in health and beauty

United States Review updated:

I will not shop at the novato dollar tree store # 4393 anymore. Everytime I go there the health and beauty aisles are empty but there are stacks and stackes of merchandise boxes lying around. This is
1. A fire hazard
2. A pain since I know what I keep coming for is in these stacks. (I checked the boxes)

The rest of the store is well stocked and fine. I was told by an employee that the stocker for health and beauty does nothing all day, I myself have witnessed her blasting her radio during store hours and yelling at both employees and customers. Lastly I just today over heard 2 managers laughing while saying the most Important thing in the stores is not cutting managers hours what happened to customer service and safety??
I will report this store to the fire inspector for this store is a safety and fire hazard.
Regarding the photos these boxes have been here since before Christmas!! and I checked the boxes they are all for health and beauty section.
You need to get your act together.

Ci
May 17, 2019

Comments

• Km
      May 17, 2019

Yes that store is in bad shape. When I see a store like this I understand to low pay employees receive but management should be doing whatever it takes to get the work done or recommend the store be shutdown. I imagine the problem actually exist with the district management team, but could go even further.

•   May 17, 2019

The district manager isn’t checking out that store. I find all Dollar Tree stores have boxes in the aisles. If they put them on dollies, you could move them to get by. I don’t expect exemplary service there and know they’re understaffed. There aren’t supervised enough to do things in the correct order. Don’t fill the card racks with July Fourth cards when food aisles are empty and boxes are there.

• Gu
      May 18, 2019

It’s very tough to keep a store fully stocked. The fact that one section is being left for daytime management is normal and air tight management from the freight and general manager, but that day time manager is really a bish. If it were me I’d go there and look for the merchandise on the unpaid; upon finding them, I’d open the box and take what I need. If yelled at I would get in her face and tell her to do her fvking job like the other managers in the store. She’s the problem in that store.

• Gu
      May 18, 2019

@GURL..r0ckband.last..name *look for the merchandise on the uboats, not “unpaid”. Lol

•   May 18, 2019

@GURL..r0ckband.last..name Smack your spellcheck!