Dollar Tree — 65-year-old woman denied access to rest room (dollar tree, fairview rd, costa mesa)
No stars!! Today I was shopping at Dollar Tree, Fairview Ave, Costa Mesa, California. I am 65, Caucasian, and appropriately dressed (I am not a homeless person or anything like that) and I seldom need a rest room while shopping (but today I did). I politely asked a (young) cashier if someone would please open the rest room and she said she would call someone (I heard her make an announcement over the PA system). I waited at the back of the store (near the rest rooms) but no one came. I went back to the casher to ask about status and she referred me to a very rude woman (middle aged, Hispanic appearance). The woman acknowledged that she knew that I was waiting for the rest room but had decided to ignore my request to assist customers at checkout instead. OMG, I was shocked! It would have only taken a couple of minutes to help me out. Too bad for the store since I was about to purchase over $100 in supplies for a party next week!!!
Feeling mistreated (and possibly discriminated against), I will never be back to this particular store; and (to protect others) will share this disappointing experience with my classmates, women's groups, Facebook contacts and people at my church so they can steer clear of this awful place!
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service