Dollar Generalunethical behavior

Pw Oct 09, 2019 Review updated:

If I could give no stars I would. I called in to inquire about some products and this rude woman, she said her name was Coraine, answers the phone. She attempted to tell me why the store had closed early the previous night then hung up on me so I called back  in which she was rude and hung up again. I called back and she actually started arguing with me telling me she had customers so I told her I was coming in to speak with her manager. she told me that she was the manager very rudely so I said okay I will be in to talk to you face to face since you keep hanging up. She then called be obscene words and hung up. So I did my research on her because I can't believe that Dollar General would hire such an individual. I found out her last name and I downloaded some of her social media and have attached them. She talks about her job on social media, other employees, she was incarcerated back in 2015 it seems according to her social media post and I do not feel that a manager should be acting this way. ALSO she talks about "Loud" in one of the post that was left at the counter which is the street name for "Marijuana" and talks about taking it home to her husband. She needs to be let go. Also I think her sister works there now too. I know that if these are the kind of individuals that this company is hiring, I will go elsewhere.

Comments