Dollar Generalunethical behavior-breaking the law

Dollar General # 18734
3795 Summer St
Mims, FL 32754

The manager at this store is who I am complaining about. Everyday, she goes out to her car, ON THE CLOCK, and smokes dope in the daytime between 8 am to 11 am. I have seen her personally on the days I have went to Dollar General. She has been doing this since the store has opened. Her name is Samantha Parsons. We have enough problems with drugs in this area. Pretty bad when a Manager is breaking the law. If something isn't done and she continues to work there, which I think she needs fired, I will be contacting Law Enforcement. By the way she drive a reddish or maroon car and parks in front on far right side of lot.

Ha
Sep 25, 2019

Comments

• Km
      Sep 26, 2019

I would guess the reason you haven't called the police is because you aren't sure it's actually dope that she is smoking. Fact of the matter is, if you called the police they would have to ignore your complaint for lack of credible evidence or probable cause.

Sep 26, 2019

@Kmart 9459 It sure smelled like pot. And yes, I have called and they took my report.

Sep 26, 2019

@Hate drug!!! Cops take a report on everything. Have you ever heard how much cops hate all the paperwork they have to do, and all you did was waste a cops time taking a report they can't do anything with but file it to begin with.

Sep 26, 2019

@Hate drug!!! Also how do you know what pot smells like? I didn't even know it had a specific odor. Are you a crackhead I think they call it

Oct 06, 2019

@Kmart 9459 I know you're a pompous [censored]. Who doesn't know what pot smells like? No wonder most of the K-Marts are closed. You're a good example of it. I think you the crackwhole, I mean crack head...lol

Oct 07, 2019

@Hate drug!!! I don't know what pot smells like, and anyone who doesn't have the sense of smell wouldn't know what pot smells like and people who didn't know that the odor they were smelling was pot probably wouldn't realize it was pot.

•   Oct 07, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Oh sure. It can smell sweet or good stuff smells like a dead animal.

Oct 07, 2019

@Kmart 9459 If you don't know what pot smells like, then why are you even addressing my complaint...You need to get a life and go to Hell!!! & Fvk you!!!

Oct 07, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Please...lol..go fvk yourself and shut the fvk up. By the way, get yourself a real job whore!!!

Oct 07, 2019

@Kmart 9459 You're full of [censored]. The county I live in is tough on drugs...you sound like a stupid liberal. Get a real job.

Oct 07, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Maybe where you live, but not here. Really why are you even addressing my post...One, it's none of your business. Two, what have you contributed to this post...NADA, [censored]...go away. You sound stupid.

•   Oct 07, 2019

@Hate drug!!! Stop posting on an open forum, genius! Why do YOU even give a crap what this person does? Perhaps she has cancer and weed helps her from puking in your face. Jeez a little sensitivity, please.

You sound old so you might need weed to help with your glaucoma. Stop judging.

Oct 07, 2019

@Hate drug!!! I'm addressing your complaint because as a store manager you have to go through legal training on how to address drug use among associates. The law is very clear that you can not out right accuse an associate of drug use. Only thing you can do is if the associate causes an accident we can take them for a drug test, or if they out right admit (without being asked) that they are currently intoxicated we can take them for a drug test and we do actually have to drive them at that exact moment (to maintain chain of custody)to a drug test site and wait for a drug test to come back as positive before we can do anything. The law doesn't allow us to take an associate to get drug test simply because we can smell it. I don't agree with this law and I'm pretty sure this is a bill that was passed by the progressive left to obstruct law enforcement, just like how the liberals are refusing to work with ICE.

• Re
      Oct 11, 2019

@Hate drug!!! You made it everyone's business when you posted your complaint on this board... what did you expect?

•   Oct 11, 2019

@Redmamma That this is a god-damned blog!

😉

•   Oct 14, 2019

@yesaar You continue to not check the username. All of the people who claim to have been raped by daddy and so upset they hit someone else have ZERO count under the COMPLAINTS section. Those are the sock accounts.

•   Oct 07, 2019

What job do you have that you have time to monitor her for three hours daily?

Fvking ahole.

Oct 07, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Retired you dumb Fvking Ahole. Surprised you still have a job.

Oct 07, 2019

@Um is not an answer! What job at K-mart do you have that you have time to answer. Janitor?

•   Oct 07, 2019

@Hate drug!!! "Custodian" they are called.

And no. Teacher and I responded early this morning for me. So that's the "job" I have.

Retired from what? FBI? CIA?? Find a hobby.

Mind your business.

Oct 07, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Mind your business..and I feel sorry for your kids. If I was one of your parents, I would get you fired...You're a liberal [censored]. I can just imagine what you teach them.

•   Oct 07, 2019

@Hate drug!!! actually, im a republican.

oh, and it's 'If I WERE.'

genius.

you should mind YOUR BUISNESS. leave the worker alone and learn how to play mahjong.

Oct 07, 2019

@Hate drug!!! I don't work at Kmart. That's just the handle I use I'm a manager at the local dollar store.

•   Oct 08, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Apparently this twit thinks that everyone who naysays him works for the company.

• Te
      Oct 08, 2019

@Hate drug!!! Hello Hate Drugs, Mr Kmart says he works @ a local store lmao, I live 1000 of miles away from him & I had a complaint about trucks running outside the store all night and he tells me, now mind you, he has no knowledge of the laws in my town, since we live miles away. Proceeds to tell me first it’s not the store I should be complaining to, the drivers are independent lol. Then he proceeds to tell me that they can run @ a certain decimal lol. Dude has way too much time, needs to realize ppl have real everyday complains that the company needs to answer and be accountable for. Let alone the fact that he acts like this on social media what is he like in person 😱 OMG!! A manager @ a local store lmao you should be ashamed of telling ppl that.

•   Oct 08, 2019

@Terry ciarlante I'm ashamed of people who write ppl.

Oct 08, 2019

@Terry ciarlante You never did disprove 'Ither of my points in your complaint, only thing you ever did to counter the points is say you don't live here, so you don't know. Sounds a lot like "Hates Drugs" I suspected that original post was fake, now it confirmed now that you are hand-puppeting with yourself. Should had known before since it was the 2nd post in less then a weak concerning load trucks at night when their has been no other complaints in the prior 2 years concerning load trucks.

Oct 08, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Spell check at it again "loud" and "week"

•   Oct 08, 2019

@Kmart 9459 It's cool. This site was obviously made by half illiterate people.

Before I said something their error maintenance message said : try again within the ten minutes.

The.

THE.

• Re
      Oct 11, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Should be, "THERE HAVE been no other complaints". These mistakes (along with those in your other comments) aren't helping you...& you can't blame those on spell check.

•   Oct 11, 2019

@Redmamma You're new here, aren't you?

There isn't any spell check!

Oct 11, 2019

@Redmamma I don't worry about it if the word I write sounds the same but has a different meaning. Load and loud sounds different and has different meaning. I have a slight level of aphasia where I have to watch out for when I write things like your when I mean you're, their when I mean there, fell when I mean fail. I often sometime think I added n't to the end of a word sushi as have for haven't, are for aren't. As an example I just wrote sushi when I meant such. If I go back and read my response before posting I can catch every mistake, but I never do that.

•   Oct 12, 2019

@Kmart 9459 It's cool. It's tough when your brain works too far ahead of your hand and you want to write...

The animal always...

But you write the animalways.