Dollar General / transaction inquiry
I went to DG to make a purchase, it was $43.34 with tax. I gave the cashier 3 $20.00 bills, she gave me back $1.66. I immediately told her the change was incorrect and she said I gave her 2 $20.00's and a $5.00.
She aggressively told me I was incorrect. I left the store, and called back to speak to the manager who told me she would not give me the number to corp, that I could look it up. Her name was Bethany. Bethany repeatedly called me sweetheart, rather than my name of which I gave to her along with my phone number.
I told her (Bethany) she had a cashier who was took $16.66 dollars that was stealing and refused to recount her money at the time.
This was [protected]:[protected]
I have been going to this DG since it has been open in Star City and I have never seen this type of behavior. It is the principal of the matter. Im glad I didn't use my debit card like usual, since I am concerned this type of employee and her manager may be the type to steal people's debit care info.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee