8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Retail Stores

Dollar General / service

Ma Mar 28, 2019 Review updated:

The lady with the long blonde hair who pulls it up in a pony tail is the most rudest person I've ever seen in customer service. I've had multiple instances where she has just been awful to me or other customers in line. She should not be working in customer service and I refuse to go back until she is no longer working there or is out in a different position not dealing with people. Thanks you

• Updated by Marie3637, Mar 30, 2019

I work in customer service I know how to act but I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Comments

Best Best Advice

You also claim you know how to act, yet you accuse someone you don't know, someone who is a male of being the lady that you encountered. Must hate your job so much to attack and make false accusations against innocent people. Well I can see why you work in customer service, you lack the proper education to have a proper job. From your terrible communication style and lack of education I can see why you work in customer service. Keep up this attitude and you will be working in customer service for the rest of your life. Just because you hate your life does not give you a right to be rude to others. The way you attacked raeareafdasfesfdsaf and made lies about HIM, not HER. I suspect you are unhappy with your life, and were not raised right. By posting this you not only make yourself look bad, but your parents as well. It makes it seem like they did not raise you right.

31st of Mar, 2019

@ mark henderson Wow first off I am a very happy person who loves the life I live second I’m also educated third I was sticking up for some of the other helpless customers I’ve seen being treated badly your right I’m a fool internet is full of people like you ones who have no life and decide to pick fights with people because you have nothing better to do. I’m amused at this point. Never messaged anyone about being raped or whatever else I’m being accused of just seen a sad older lady’s face when the cashier decided to embarrass her in front of others your right I should be ashamed this day in age it’s only right to turn a blind eye. You people are nuts and this is the final comment i will ever respond to you because you disgust me as a human to pick on someone trying to stick up for others so sorry but you will have to find someone else to respond to your lies and hatred because it will not be me.

6th of Apr, 2019

@Marie3637 You are so not educated. They are called commas.

31st of Mar, 2019

You know you have absolutely no information on the particular Dollar General so we have no idea where this blonde with the ponytail woman IS! Great reporting and people skills.

31st of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Says at the top of mine that it’s Millington michigan 🤷‍♀️

31st of Mar, 2019

@Marie3637 I think we should call the store to alert blonde ponytail about your post.

It seems like you are there often. See the problem? If you don't like how she interacts with others, then you and the others should no longer patron that store. That way their sales will suffer and corporate will have to look into it.

31st of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! That’s the plan

31st of Mar, 2019

@Marie3637 So just do it instead of whining about it like a fvking snowflake!

31st of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I am doing it I mistaking this complaint board to be the proper way to notify dg of one of their employees. I was so clearly wrong. I did get some amusement out of this though and found out that some serious crazies do exist out in this internet world so it’s whatever

• Ho
      6th of Apr, 2019

@raeareafdasfesfdsaf marie dont waste your time with this douche bag all he does all day prob jerk off and annoy people trust me they been doing that to everyone prob highest degree this douche bag got is elementary degree.

@Holt17 😂

7th of Apr, 2019

@Holt17 There is no degree for elementary school.

Anything else [censored]ic you have to say??? Any pink whales or marshmallow trees???

@naturalfist R? BEnchboy?

• Su
      8th of Apr, 2019

@Marie3637 You seriously thought this site is the proper way to notify a business of a problem? Yeah, serious crazies are out there. Just look in the mirror.

Could this be me??????

• Ho
      7th of Apr, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Look at this kid clearly has issues, prob got rejected by his own mother from birth. Here an tip for you kid get an life and find some professional help cause you clearly need it... From all the lies you post why would i private message someone with a juvenile mind like yours. Also you need to chill you just exposed your mommy issues to the world. LOOLL its 2019 kid also tell your mom i see her tonight ;)

7th of Apr, 2019

@Holt17 Get an education. I have no mommy issues nor did I expose any. Please provide me with proof of otherwise.

7th of Apr, 2019

@Holt17 Do you think I am this r poster? Nope.

7th of Apr, 2019

@HoIt17 There's a Marie who didn't take lightly to our comments and (some) sage advice.

7th of Apr, 2019

@raeareafdasfesfdsaf Nah I’m still here laughing that this is still even being commented on

8th of Apr, 2019

@Marie3637 Keep blowing it up, fool.