Dollar General / rivet steel co jeans that are sold at dollar general

United States Review updated:

I bought 2 pairs of Jeans two days ago. My husband put on a pair went to work and this is what they look like after only having them on and hour.. I paid 12.95 for each of these pair of jeans and only a able to wear for less than an hour... I think dollar gwneral should at least make sure the stuff they sell are somewhat durable.. I will no longer buy work jeans from Dollar General..

Dollar General

Js
Jun 12, 2019

Comments

• Da
      Jun 12, 2019

$12.95? That's less than half of what decent jeans cost. What did you expect? Cheap crap made in sweatshops overseas Stop catering to foreign manufacturers and buy American any way . Even though they are made outside the US have you considered Levis? Ever hear of them? They last awhile!

• Js
      Jun 15, 2019

@Dave711 No need to be rude.. Just was letting everyone know they are ok just to wear around as long as you sit at home and don't work..

•   Jun 12, 2019

You expect top quality jeans for $12.95. I’m selling a bridge over an ocean In Oklahoma; interested??

You got what you paid for and that’s that. Jeans aren’t like peanut butter in that all brands are the same.

I wore Wrangler Jeans growing up and they lasted for a long long time. I wore Nike running shoes that lasted a long time. KMart brand sneakers would last a month.

You buy cheap products and expect them to be around for years?

• Js
      Jun 15, 2019

@SubSquirrel Why does everyone have to be so rude.. Just was letting people know there is a problem with these jeans...the complaint wasnt towards dg it was toward the Jean company.

•   Jun 15, 2019

@Jshattuck Ask others why people are rude. I don’t feel I was rude because I spoke honestly and didn’t pretty up my words. Buying cheap products and expecting high quality goods is not wise. You feel attacked because we didn’t sympathize with you or agree with you. You get honest reactions from people here. No one kowtows to anyone or cries with you.

I respect several posters here because they speak honestly without trying to make y’all feel better

• Ca
      Jun 16, 2019

I agree as an employee that dollar general clothing is crap that's why I won't buy it...……… i.e. you get what you pay for.

•   Jun 16, 2019

@capture1 And he blames DG in his topic. He chose cheap clothing and the store isn’t to blame.