08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Retail Stores

Dollar General / my manger brandy jones

Zo May 03, 2019 Review updated:

I have been employed for 8 months, all five i started with quit because of the manger or transfer to a different. Store due to her rudeness, i was working monday morning. When a employee brought $20 in and said the manger said for her to bring it in to cover her draw being short the night before her name is christna church, some old works came in the day after and was talking about my manger i never said a thing she wrote me up for caosis. In the store because i dint stop them, them i came in the next day i was called in the office and told i was fried because my draw was 17.69 short, i know thats a lie . i have people signing a paper who agree she is rude and disrespectful, i want sign it because i know it was from the truth and i deserve my job and i will go over her head to do so. There is favorites picked in this store. Some where whatever, lines be long with only one cashier! My name is zorzavior bostick.

Dollar General
Dollar General

Comments

• Co
      May 03, 2019

"she wrote me up for caosis" What is a caosis?
    "i was called in the office and told i was fried because my draw was 17.69 short, "

Are you sure you weren't FIRED because you're illiterate?

• Zo
      May 03, 2019

@Common sense If i am i learned from you thanks and be blessed!

• Bu
      May 09, 2019

@Common sense I think you are the illiterate one. IN another complaint someone specifically stated that they had 10 to 12 people in their party. You misread that as the other party having 10-12 people in the party. You should learn how to read before criticizing other people. LIke the person said you need to learn that I've means I have.

• Bu
      May 09, 2019

@Zorzavior Just ignore Common sense. That user is just an eleven year old child that cannot read. He feels so insecure of himself that he bashes other posters. He brags about raping his own mother because daddy raped him. He just wants attention.

•   May 29, 2019

@buildere Come on builder! Leave separate fights separate. And CS had every right to mis read THAT complaint as no one could read it.