Dollar General / everpet dog trolley system

United States Review updated:

Our puppy's trolley cable snapped into yesterday he ran out in the road while we were at work and was hit by a car. We had to pay $1500.00 in emergency car and amputation last night. I am very upset about this product failing us. I need someone to reach out to me immediately. I have dr bills and everything to present to you. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by April Wood4981, Jun 10, 2019

Dear Jack and also Trolls,

Huntsville City Law forced us to put our dog on the trolley system because he was getting out of our chain link fence while we were at work. I have copied the law for you, we are not irresponsible we are just a working family who was following our city ordinances. Only money I will be getting is a refund on this product, but I will however leave this post up despite your ugly comments in hopes that no other dogs are hurt due to this ordinance and product.

New pet safety rules

All animals left unattended outside are required to have access to clean, fresh potable water and proper food, to have a structurally sound, water- and wind-proof sufficient size shelter, and a trolley system or runner attached to a pulley on a cable run or a minimum of 200 square feet chained link kennel run.

Since Council approved the ordinance in October 2018, the City provided a generous grace period to allow pet owners ample time to comply with these new ordinances. Beginning March 1, 2019, these new ordinances will be enforced by Huntsville Animal Services officers.

Ap
Jun 05, 2019

Comments

Jun 07, 2019

if this is in fact true, I am sorry and this is horrible. however. the intent of that product is not for your dog to be on the whole day while you’re at work. it’s intended for short periods. and you’re pet is to be supervised at all times while using this device. plus it’s kinda messed up to use that anyways.

@Jack 2015 Dear Jack

Jun 10, 2019

@Jack 2015 By the way I just typed this comment up and pasted it for you and the others...your comments weren't ugly but there's were. so that part of the comment below is towards them not you. Yes it is messed up but it is the law.

•   Jun 07, 2019

I personally feel bad that the dog has such an irresponsible custodian. Hopefully the dog is able to secure legal counsel and secure financial remediation in civil court.

Hope that helps!

Biggus Dickus

@Biggus Dickus Dear Troll,

Jun 10, 2019

@Biggus Dickus I personally feel bad for you that you have nothing better to do with your time than to troll and be a smartass.

Hope that helps

April Wood

• Fr
      Jun 08, 2019

I call a [censored]. Lol... You just tryin' to get money.

@Fraud department Dear Troll

Jun 10, 2019

@Fraud department I sure am I will get every cent that I paid for this trolley that broke. LOL

• Fr
      Jun 08, 2019

As I said before, you just tryin'to make some moolah off a corporate store. I call bull**** !! LMAO...

Jun 10, 2019

@Fraud department As I said before, I will get a refund for the product I purchased. Do you need a picture of a puppy with no leg. I would post it but you are rather irrelevant to us. LMAO

•   Jun 17, 2019

Hi April,

People with mental disorders often repeat the same talking points verbatim and ad nauseum when they have very little of substance to offer. Needless to say, I am sure the copy and paste function on your keyboard is well worn. The law that is "new" seems more like common sense to me. I can understand why common sense might be in short supply, as Alabama does rank dead last of the 50 states in public education. Y'all come back now, ya hear?

This law, in its most pure intent, is designed not to restrict the dog. It's designed to ensure that the owner is a responsible and prudent custodian of the animal's health. That has been proven demonstrably false either by your failure to reinforce a chain link fence, or your obvious faulty installation and maintenance of the trolley system. (It's a puppy for goodness sake! I was going to ask how a puppy was managing to outsmart a grown human, then I referred back to your state of origin and redacted that chain of logic.) It is truly unfortunate that this innocent animal has such flippant care and cavalier attitudes toward animal safety. Ace Ventura would take this case in a heartbeat. Shame on you, April.

Hope that helps!