Dollar General / everpet dog trolley system
Our puppy's trolley cable snapped into yesterday he ran out in the road while we were at work and was hit by a car. We had to pay $1500.00 in emergency car and amputation last night. I am very upset about this product failing us. I need someone to reach out to me immediately. I have dr bills and everything to present to you. My email is [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by April Wood4981, Jun 10, 2019
Dear Jack and also Trolls,
Huntsville City Law forced us to put our dog on the trolley system because he was getting out of our chain link fence while we were at work. I have copied the law for you, we are not irresponsible we are just a working family who was following our city ordinances. Only money I will be getting is a refund on this product, but I will however leave this post up despite your ugly comments in hopes that no other dogs are hurt due to this ordinance and product.
New Law in the city limits of Huntsville, AL
New pet safety rules
All animals left unattended outside are required to have access to clean, fresh potable water and proper food, to have a structurally sound, water- and wind-proof sufficient size shelter, and a trolley system or runner attached to a pulley on a cable run or a minimum of 200 square feet chained link kennel run.
Since Council approved the ordinance in October 2018, the City provided a generous grace period to allow pet owners ample time to comply with these new ordinances. Beginning March 1, 2019, these new ordinances will be enforced by Huntsville Animal Services officers.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee
- Dollar General - the provided at store 17489