Dollar General / employee discriminate me
Today 21 february 2019 at Dollar General Store located on Mariner Blvd. in Springhill, Florida, 34608.
Employee at the register by the name of Rick refused to sell me an item (cigarettes), I provided him with my ID and debit card to buy the item. He said he did not sell it for me and added to go to another store to purchase the item.
He clearly discriminated against me because I was talking spanish with my wife while standing on line. A person like should be fired.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - manager jennifer
- Dollar General - product not marked correctly 
- Dollar General - the cleanliness of the store
- Dollar General - the store the workers and the dm
- Dollar General - gmc