Dollar General / employee discriminate me

1 Mariner Blvd Springhill, Florida 34608, United States Review updated:

Today 21 february 2019 at Dollar General Store located on Mariner Blvd. in Springhill, Florida, 34608.
Employee at the register by the name of Rick refused to sell me an item (cigarettes), I provided him with my ID and debit card to buy the item. He said he did not sell it for me and added to go to another store to purchase the item.

He clearly discriminated against me because I was talking spanish with my wife while standing on line. A person like should be fired.

El
Feb 21, 2019

Comments

• Be
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Oh grow up. Obviously you are a child with fake ID and he saw through your scam. How do I know you are a child. Your spelling and grammar is at a fifth grade level. You are ASSuming that this happened because you are Spanish. Adults do not make these ASSumpstions without proof. They are not going to be fired for doing their job. But they can sue you for the false claim of discrimination since you have no proof that this is discrimination. Go back to Mexico if you are going to play the race card when you do not get your way. You are the true racist. Those that play the race card without proof are the true racists.

• Sc
      22nd of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy Ah another brainless Trump supporter. I guess it's ok for you to make "Assumptions" . Which by the way automatically implies "without proof". Speaking to your "Go back to Mexico" line, I'm am a native American so get the f* out of MY COUNTRY. Looser.

• Be
      22nd of Feb, 2019

@Scarlet Red You get out of the country if you are going to play the race card. There is no proof that this is a race issue. Yeah I do support Trump. He need to build that wall and keep you out. I bet you don't work but get a huge welfare check.

• Dg
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Hi Eliezer, we're sorry about the inconvenience you had at one of our stores. However it appears the cashier is correct in this situation. Stores do have the right to refuse cigarette sales if there's any questions about the ID you provided.

• Sc
      22nd of Feb, 2019

@DG Corporate Representative there was nothing wrong with the ID i had you looser. he said that he could not except it because it was inspired. it was because i spoke spanish and he made me so angry that i slapped my wife. my id inspired in December 2018 but it still has my info

Best Best Advice +4 Votes

@ScarIet Red You slapped your wife over something that dumb? That's insane. Seriously though, the dg corporate person is right about the Id thing. My friend used to work for DG so I would know this. Your id has to be current and not expired, not inspired, to sell cigarettes

@ScarIet Red L*o*s*e*r.
    Why did someone else's actions make you hit your wife? Piss off.

23rd of Feb, 2019

@ScarIet Red Um, this is corporate. Why are you calling them "loosers"?

Acd again, genius, it's loSer

23rd of Feb, 2019

@ScarIet Red How can anyone identification be inspired??? Like Martin Luther King?

It EXpired. The EX means no longer. It is no longer valid because of time. You need to renew drivers licenses every ten years of or so.

• Su
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Inspired ID? What inspires it to be around? Maybe it EXPIRED.

LOOSER is a term meaning they are loose. You don’t know their sexual history, do you, LOSER.

This is the same [censored] who posts about slapping his wife and kids. BEnchboy remembers them well. A website has a log of their posts as they defamed many businesses.

• Su

Oh, “el loco.”

• Ad
      27th of Feb, 2019

an id inspired Lol, its expired and if an id is expired then the store has the right to refuse any and all cigarette, tobacco and alcohol purchases to anyone with an expired id. its a law. if that employee would of sold cigarettes, tobacco or alcohol to someone with an expired id, not only could that said person lose their job but that employee and that store could face heavy fines and penalties for an improper sale

• Lu
      7th of Mar, 2019

Why not go to another store. And do not beat your wife because of such trifles.