Dollar General / cigarettes
Bought two packs of Misty Blue 120 today. Got to my car and noticed the cashier had placed the menthol instead of Blue in my bag. Went back in and told the cashier that I needed to exchange them for blue . She said she couldn't exchange them. Showed her the receipt, she still refused to exchange them. Talked to the store manager and she refused also.
I am a frequent shopper at Dollar General and feel I was treated wrongly. I would be afraid to shop anymore at a store that doesn't allow exchanges .
Updated by Bobby Dixon, Aug 21, 2019
General Dollar is a poor place to shop. One has to look closely at the dates on any food products bought there. Sometimes the dates are expired.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee