Dollar GeneralSunday 8/9/20 around 2:00pm/ manager

R Aug 09, 2020

Today I went to the Dollar Store to get a few things, two of the items were on sale, and the lady at the register did not give me the sale price for either one. I had to ask for the sale price after questioning me about one and finally giving me the credit she said the other one was a digital coupon for laundry detergent and she wouldn't give me the discount without having the digital coupon. I told her my phone was in the car and would have to go out there and get it. She would not work with me on it so I went out to my car and got my phone and downloaded the app, maybe 5 minutes went by and I walk back up and her and her associate are smoking cigarettes at the entrance of the store. She then told me she put all of my items back. I asked to speak with the manager and she said she was the manager.

This is terrible customer service, smoking in front of the entrance is bad enough by itself but giving some one a hard time over a coupon for laundry detergent is pretty ridiculous as well. My husband just started a business less than a half a mile from the store and we live about 3/4 of a mile away, unfortunately now I will avoid this store based on my experience.

RESOLVED