Dollar General — service
11/9/2018 at 7:55pm to 8:00pm
Dollar General store, 6575, Liberty Road, 9840 Liberty Road, Randallstown, MD 21133
My wife entered the above mentioned Dollar General and got into a verbal altercation with one of the cashiers. The cashiers failed to properly notify her that her line was open. My wife asked if the line was open and the cashier abruptly stated "yeah don't it look like it". At that point, my wife and the cashier exchanged words which escalated. The store manager did not attempt to rectify the situation which almost caused the situation to escalate. This store has numerous customer service problems, inadequate amount of staff to cover surge in customers. This frequently leads to irate customers. Over the past couple of years, I have witnessed the level of service dropoff, based on poor communication, inefficient management, unprofessional staff and disorganization. This store is terrible and needs a major overhaul in regards to customer service and professionalism. If this matter is not addressed and I do not see immediate improvements, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, local Chamber of Commerce and local elected government officials. The cashier was verbally abrusive to my wife and refused to apologize for the misunderstanding. Instead your employee displayed unprofessional which does not represent your organization. The citizens of Randallstown, MD deserve better.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working