Dollar Generalservice

M Nov 09, 2018

11/9/2018 at 7:55pm to 8:00pm
Dollar General store, 6575, Liberty Road, 9840 Liberty Road, Randallstown, MD 21133

My wife entered the above mentioned Dollar General and got into a verbal altercation with one of the cashiers. The cashiers failed to properly notify her that her line was open. My wife asked if the line was open and the cashier abruptly stated "yeah don't it look like it". At that point, my wife and the cashier exchanged words which escalated. The store manager did not attempt to rectify the situation which almost caused the situation to escalate. This store has numerous customer service problems, inadequate amount of staff to cover surge in customers. This frequently leads to irate customers. Over the past couple of years, I have witnessed the level of service dropoff, based on poor communication, inefficient management, unprofessional staff and disorganization. This store is terrible and needs a major overhaul in regards to customer service and professionalism. If this matter is not addressed and I do not see immediate improvements, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, local Chamber of Commerce and local elected government officials. The cashier was verbally abrusive to my wife and refused to apologize for the misunderstanding. Instead your employee displayed unprofessional which does not represent your organization. The citizens of Randallstown, MD deserve better.

• Fe
    Fed up with entitled people Nov 09, 2018

You'll be ok. I don't believe any store tells me their line are open as soon as I walk in. They usually allow me to shop first.

• Dg
    DG Corporate Representative Nov 10, 2018

Hi Malik, thank you for taking the time to submit you complaint. We will review the situation and if we take any action with the cashier, we'll let you know.

• Fe
    Fed up with entitled people Nov 10, 2018

I think this representative of dg is someone trolling trying to make people think things are being handled.

Chris1977 Nov 10, 2018

Breathe in, breathe out. It'll be okay. You'll live.