DoggieritavilleRude service

I boarded my 2 dogs for a week. Only 1 was to be groomed, but upon pick up found that both were groomed. I paid for the grooming & boarding, but told them that their communication needs to be tightened up.

Today when I called I got a hard time from the Manager of Doggieritaville - trying to blame my husband for not giving them information when he dropped off the dogs. (That was why both were groomed.)

I called back to talk with the owner and voice my displeasure -- since the Mgr I spoke with handled the "boarding", I wanted them to know they were losing "grooming" business as well.

He wasnt there so I left a message.

I got a call back from the same Manager saying that "her father, the owner knows the story and will not be calling me back and doesn't want my business either."

Are you kidding me? They messed up. I paid for their error. I happen to question their communication process. I also called her out on giving me a hard time. Does that give them the right to be rude to me as say they don't want my business?!

I'm stunned. This was by far the worst customer service I've ever received.