Dofus-kamas.netI have been trying to get my order from this website for a several weeks now

G

I have been trying to get my order from this website for a several weeks now, every time there telling me that it is hard to get kamas and that i need to come back in a few hours but when i do i get the same story all over again. So i contacted paypal and thay said i should make a ticket what i did when i contacted the site again they told me my order is ready all i need to to is remove the ticket from paypal so i did and then i never heard anything again. so when you are in the same position as me and make a ticket but dont remove it untill you get your kamas. or if you are interested in bying kamas do not use www.dofus-kamas.net.