Menu

reviews & complaints

Doctor Tifa Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Doctor Tifa at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Doctor Tifa. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Doctor Tifa complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Doctor Tifa reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
R
8:47 am EDT

Doctor Tifa Fake spiritual healer

Hi all    Be carecareful with man called dr tifa.tifa . his website is drtifa.com and his number is +[protected]. When I went with my problem he asked me for photo and then he contact me and said me that it can be solved and will cost me 450 USD. couple of days after sending money when I asked him how long. He just replied I have done my job but he dint said anything else . I asked him again and again for few days but he dint reply and after a week he said there is problem within u so I have to clean it up. Then again no reply for couple of days and then till now I m trying to get answer but he always msg me hi/hello/good morning but nothing else and when I ask him about my job he saw my msg but never reply. Plz be safe from this guy.

Read full review of Doctor Tifa and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
F
F
flattruth
, US
Sep 14, 2016 10:38 am EDT

another fake healer that rakes in thousands of shekels named michael assedo claims to speak to the arch angel, michael daily in israel. big time fraud. please investigate

Is Doctor Tifa legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Doctor Tifa is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Doctor Tifa, reviewing user feedback and how Doctor Tifa addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Doctor Tifa. Trust, but verify.

Doctor Tifa earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Doctor Tifa evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Our scan shows Doctor Tifa website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the drtifa.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Drtifa.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The drtifa.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Doctor Tifa contacts