DLMAXtaking money off my debit card,without my permission

i canceled dlmax about 2 weeks ago, cause they charged me 1.00 on my debit card.i don't even know who they are.now they just charged me another 89.85 cents.without my permission.i want this stoped now. or i will contact a lawyer.

• Do
    don k Aug 13, 2009

this co. has been taking my money from my account without my permission

• Li
    LILIY Sep 14, 2009

WHERE CAN I GET THE NUMBER TO THIS COMPANY? THEY ALSO BEEN TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT ...SOME SCAMMERS THEY DONT HAVE MY PERMISSION...?

• Ap
    applesss Sep 27, 2009

I also have been getting money taken. How do I cancel?

• Ap
    applesss Sep 27, 2009

this company takes money without permission. scam artists is what they are. do not submit any information to them.

• Pa
    pat20092009 Oct 07, 2009

their phone number is [protected].

• Pa
    pat20092009 Oct 07, 2009

the name of the company is deal max

• Al
    Allplaynosleep Oct 07, 2009

I am also having the same problem. $19.95 unauthorized debit to my acct. every month. Thanks for the phone number and name of company.

• Si
    sillybanana Oct 24, 2009

they take 30 from me a month

• Mh
    M Hanson Dec 05, 2009

I strongly agree!!! I don't remember even signing up for this "service" and they have been taking my money as well! What I want to know is how do I get my money back and how can these scheisters be stopped?!

• Mh
    M Hanson Dec 05, 2009

They have been debiting my account without my authorization for several months.

• Sw
    swamper Dec 07, 2009

I've found out that they are associated with pyramid schemes people sign up for.. you sign up with one company such as MyCleanMoney.com... You pay $1.97 for trial, then it's $60-80 per month after that unless you cancel within the first 7 days. After that, watch as the other companies come on and start charging your card. Best Advice is to get new card with NEW NUMBERS quick~~!!!

• Bl
    blahsaysme2u Dec 12, 2009

so i bought this thing called the e cig...and these two companies started chargin my bank acct...lucky i caught it quick and my bank had heard of the fraud b4...so i will b gettin my money back...i also cancled that debit card and got a new one...these peeps somehow keep gettin peeps info from other websites...such a crock..i hope someone takes them down soon

• Ms
    msbeth Jan 11, 2010

They were taking money from me too and I called them. They returned all my money to me. Now I found another company named HMS Movies, doing the same thing to my debit card. A much harder battle I find. No more shopping on-line!!!

• Lo
    locmt2 Jun 25, 2010

Well i Checked my Account Summary and noticed this company has been trying to take out Funds for the past few Months.. But i have no Clue who these People are if any one knows how to stop this plz let others know before it happends to everyone..