DLG InvestmentsNew company to steal peoples money

D

DLG Investments, American Capital Investment Corp, William D Yotty A Criminal AKA Bill Yotty's New Company To Steal Peoples Money! Dan L. Gootee, Martin Mair, Teresa Jackson, Roy Tegtow, and Jerry Genschorck Are Criminals. Bill Yotty has been a criminal for the past 20 years. He has taken money from me and my family! William Yotty AKA Bill Yotty has been scamming people for over 10 years. He has convinced me and my family to invest buying telephones with him and he lied to us the whole time about the company, while we were losing our money he was taking money out of the company. He just took our money as well as other investors money and never performed. My family and I lost all of our money with his telephone scam and I just heard he is at it again trying to scam other innocent people. He is doing it again with his new company trying to raise money from innocent people and trying to take another company public with false statements. Someone should report him and his partners to the SEC and the DOC. His new company is DLG Investments with their website at http://dlginvest.com. He is also taking the following company public http://www.collegefinancialservices.com. Thanks to [redacted] now they are trying to change their company name again to American Capital Investments Corp. They are trying to raise money illegally and they have already been shut down by the SEC once. Bill Yotty's new puppets are Dan L. Gootee President of DLG Investments and Barry Brooksby President, business opportunities, Roy Tegtow Sales VP, Martin Mair, Jerry Genschorck, and Teresa Jackson. They have been investigated by the SEC already and the DOC. We need someone to call the SEC and warn them about this group because they are trying to raise money from seniors with a new scam. The general public should be warned about these criminals and not allow them to continue stealing money from the public. DLG Investments, Bill Yotty, Dan Gootee, Martin Mair are raising Capital from seniors, families and individuals for fraudulent Real Estate companies. They pocket the money and leave investors with nothing.