D.J. Services Inc.California Notary Public Beware of non-payment

A

To all California Notary Public:
Refuse any service requests from Joleen at D.J. Services Inc. in Oceanside, CA.
They will NOT pay you for the services rendered.
Their main office phone number of [protected] is now disconnected.
They contacted me on August 04, 2008 for a notary signing in northern California. I performed my notary service.
After one month, I called back and they told me that the check is in the mail.
At end of September 2008, I called their main office phone number, and discovered that the phone was disconnected.
That was four hours of my time plus gas.
"Quid pro quo." They don't pay me now so I'm sure in their life, someone will NOT pay them for their services. Curse can only be lifted when payment is fully satisfied.