DJ DealsDebit Card Fraud

Somehow my brand new debit card, which I recently activated on 3/13/09, was compromised and charges were made against my bank account from www.djdeals.com. When I attempted to research this website and try to contact someone, I received a repeated message saying the website was not available. I was able to find some information out from my banking institution about the DJ Deals site being based in the United Kingdom, so I did a search to find the site. The only way to contact them is by dialing internationally, which further frustrates me, because I want to talk to someone about this fraudulent charge against my debit card. I am in the process of disputing the charges with my bank, but in the meantime, if anyone sees that they have any fraudulent charges from www.djdeals.com, good luck on trying to contact the website.

• Dj
    DJ Page 1 Apr 21, 2009

DJDeals.com is a huge company, ive been buying gear from them fir a decade. You must be confusing them with DJDeals.co.uk

• As
    asdasdasdasd Nov 02, 2010

DJdeals.com guys are mother[censor]ers. They scammed on my debit card as well. I tried to buy a product then the website showed me 'error' message. then when I try to order again, it showed me same error message. So I gave up. But when I checked my bank account, all money were transfered!!! to these mother [censor]ers!!
    They said they received no money! HOLY [censor]!! Now I'm trying to get my money back from this guys! They blocked my IP address to their site. Is this normal suppliers? NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THESE INSANE SICK MOTHER[censor]ERS!

• Ji
    jimi5151 Aug 27, 2012

Listen to me... STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM SITE! They sent me the wrong product and when I returned it they didn't refund my money after 37 days!! I lost 300 DOLLARS! they don't have phone and the email service takes days to respond. Horrible, horrible service. I will sue them and do anything I can so that people don't get scamed like me.

STAY AWAY!"