DIYChatroom.comAbusive users and corrupt webmasters

M

Less than a month before I wrote this complaint, I joined a website called DIYChatroom.com in hopes of getting help doing some electrical work and fixing a broken computer. It all started when I stupidly decided to dispose of a failed hard drive in a storm drain because the idea on my mind was permanent submersion in water. All of a sudden a troll named Bud Cline comes on my case calling me an idiot, harassing me, suggesting crimes that I be charged with, and even threatening me telling me that he contacted the marine unit of the Toronto Police Department with a link to the now broken thread. He said that the police would get my IP address and then my home address and that I would hear from them soon. This was an obvious attempt to piss me off and intimidate me just for ### and giggles.

After a little scouring around, thanks to Google, I have discovered that he is more than 50 years old and lives somewhere in central Nebraska and operates a contracting company. After I retaliated and told him to go suck David Suzuki's dick and told him how stupid of a troll he was, the forum administrator chose sides with him and slapped me with a permanent ban from the website all over one instance of justified profanity. Meanwhile the man who could be an online stalker for all I know was told "watch the name calling, no further warnings will be given" for the first instance that he called me an idiot and suggested an arrest for my teeny weeny little crime.

The thread is gone and any evidence that I could gather of this old man's trolling has been deleted as well. All that I could gather was a screenshot of my presumably permanent ban. My last plan of action after posting this complaint is an appeal that I sent to the webmaster.