Dixon CommercialHarassing calls!

J
This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

I made arrangements to pay off a debt. I got a letter later that month stating that they were sending my loan elsewhere. I returned the letter requesting the cheques they had ( there not handling my account, they don't get payment right?) I didn't here from them for 3 months. They now are calling me at home and at work! They talked to my manager and told them everything - why they were calling and my information. Is this even allowed?

Very rude people.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions

    IN THE NEWS

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.