Dixon CommercialHarassing calls!

J

I made arrangements to pay off a debt. I got a letter later that month stating that they were sending my loan elsewhere. I returned the letter requesting the cheques they had ( there not handling my account, they don't get payment right?) I didn't here from them for 3 months. They now are calling me at home and at work! They talked to my manager and told them everything - why they were calling and my information. Is this even allowed?

Very rude people.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices