Divine Chair CoversNot fullfilling the contract

For my wedding I contracted with divinechaircovers for chair covers and table-clothes. They brought chair covers and table-clothes, but not all. Maha (owner) said she would bring more on wedding day, but she didn't, she didn't pick up phone and call back either. My wedding helpers had to actually to go to the store at the wedding date and buy missing table-clothes. There were no apologies whatever from Maha. I couldn't talk to her because the staff was picked up while we didn't see that. Stay away from dealing with divinechaircovers and Maha Abuagel.

• De
    demo5665 Dec 11, 2009

This is false ! the number of table cloths ordered were provided. Then we were asked to bring in 1 extra table cloth for the cake table . We said we would try due to prior commitments and other parties we had on that same day . We did not make a promise and this default claimed is not in the contract . It's so sad how you try to help someone and do them a favor and it flips back on you with ruining your reputation!