Disney Store / disney store #00436 langhorne pennsylvania

Gi Apr 05, 2019

Virginia G her tag said Ginny who drove us nuts while we shopped. However when it was time to pay her and her co-worker were too busy chewing fat to notice us. When she finally came over she was like all set never even said sorry for the wait. Then she packed up my stuff so terrible that I had to redo it once leaving the store. I brought a sleeping beauty drinkware glass and she put it on the bottom of the bag she couldn't even fold the clothes nice. I understand why they have a lot of product in that store no wants to deal them they must have asked us every 5 minutes if we needed help. Almost made me leave the store. The store is a little out dated took me back to 1980s.
I love the Disney store but those were two of the worse workers I have ever met in a Disney store. They have the worsed personality for a Disney store. Didn't even tell us to have a magical day. Staff needs more training in the friendly Disney style. She seemed to have to be right where we were looking. But they really didn't have anything to do but chew the fat.

• Updated by Ginger Johnston, Apr 05, 2019